What mood are you in today??

123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

surrenders wrote:

Janette B']Feeling cooped up from days and days of nothing but pouring rain (need directions to start building arc) and stressed because so much to do for Christmas, but not feeling it much this year for several reasons.

Janette, are you out west?  Cali?  Good Lord the rains out there are awful, everything is floating away.

Yes, I'm in what's left of California - most of it is a flooded, soggy mess!!!!!! Supposed to let up tomorrow and as it is the day of the funeral and it is to be an outdoor, graveyard service, I surely hope that the weather man knows what he's talking about as don't need any more stress frown.gif

I hope the weather held off for the funeral.  I'm just astounded with the rains in California.  I hope you're safe where you are Janette.  Hope you had a happy Christmas.

• Subscriber
 Disappointed because I didn't find a gorgeous, wealthy man under my tree this morning LOL!!

lmao , do you need me to find and send a pic of Paul Hewson to put there ? lolys are somewhere enjoying the

Im in a good mood, hope the guys are somewhere enjoying their families and a guinness or few, and remembering to talk to their private best friend God happy.gif

wink.gif

• Subscriber

I'm happy -  I had a lot of time to see my family and relatives on christmas and it was nice to just spend time with them.

But now I'm lazy too - and will be nothing but lazy today!!

Tomorrow i'll start a new, better and healthier life!!! (or maybe i'll start "the new life" on new years day -  i have so much leftovers, chocolate and red wine from christmas, have to be lazy and eat them first!!!)happy.gif