123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']cofeecakes are the exeption to the rule, zhiv! 
tongue.gif
 and english sweets are soooo yummy!!

Will start buying in stocks of them for April then!!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

oh yummy!! cant wait!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

I'm feeling very happy today. Have an unexpected day off from work.

Hubbies birthday tomorrow, Trying to think of something very special to get him because we didn't get proper holidays this year because I was very selfish and insisted on going to see U2 several times!!!! Mind you this could happen again this year, keep looking at the dates in the USA & SA. And there could be Glastonbury.....

• Subscriber

I'm on sporty and energetic mood today! Went to dancing lesson in the morning, then for a walk with my friend and i'm going to body combat later today. (this doesn't happen very often...happy.gif)

Maggie i'm sure you'll make up something special to your husband!! And I think that going to U2 gigs is one of the best excuse not to spend the holiday with family...wink.gif

• Subscriber

I'm on sporty and energetic mood today! Went to dancing lesson in the morning, then for a walk with my friend and i'm going to body combat later today. (this doesn't happen very often...happy.gif)

Maggie i'm sure you'll make up something special to your husband!! And I think that going to U2 gigs is one of the best excuse not to spend the holiday with family...wink.gif

u2 shows + travel beats spending time with my inlaws every time!!thumbsup.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

I have to make arrangements to sell our big house down the street from me (it's the worst possible time to sell) and then I have to rebuild my house so my mother and brother can move in with me. My life just flip flopped. I always thought we would hold onto the big house but it is too much home for me to take care of. It's not set up the way it would need to be. My mom is in very ill health and I promised her yesterday I would not put her in a facility and one of my brothers helps to care for her along with me. The best answer I could come up with was to add on to my home so all of us can be together. You can walk to everything from my house, the beach, the river/lagoon, shopping, restaurants, tennis, golfing, everything so....I have to find an architect and get the plans drawn up. DON'T EVEN ASK ME HOW I CAN PAY FOR THIS RIGHT NOW. I have a daughter getting married in April and a son that has been asked to Harvard and I am not really working, not like I use to. 2011 is gonna be a heavy year for me. Wedding, Harvard, rebuilding my house...HELP ME LORD!