What mood are you in today??

123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Wahine, you're having a very heavy situation, no wonder you're confused and scared. I wish you all the best and strenght to go through everything. Luckily there is also very happy things going to happen next year when your daughter is getting married.

And Anjana, welcome to the Bored persons' club!! I'm bored too!!!eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

kerttuli wrote:

barbara1']red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...

not a real chocolate-fan????
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....
eyes.gif

over here, my love is the chocolate-addict. i'm only addicted to food. lots of food. i can have a warm meal 3 times a day. but chocolate, pies and icecream... not thanx. i love sweets tho! candy! wine gumms!!I'm addicted to food too.... I never replace meals with chocolate or cakes or the like. I want the warm meal first and something sweet after it!!! It's maybe more a bad habit... and luckily I don't it all the sweets i'd like to!! smile.gif (at least not everyday lol)

• Subscriber

A bit disppointed as the party for New Year's next door has been cancelled - so back up plans of going to another friends place. But excited that Dizzy from the Zoo is coming up so I am sure we will have fun no matter what!

And Wahine so sorry to hear about everything coming onto you at the same time - I am sure that it will all sort itself out eventually, things like this seem too. I wonder how every month we can pay for all with only hubby's wage coming in and it is not fun and it is tight etc.... but our heads are just above the water at the end of every month.