What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber

Can't believe it's 2011 already!!!! Where do the years go???

I'm on ok mood - went to Bodycombat today, it was so fun. Now just relaxing on couch and watching movie...and maybe eating some chocolate...tongue.giftongue.gif
Zhiv I saw the new Narnia too couple of days ago, it was so good and exciting! Haven't seen the part 1&2 but have to see them too...smile.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Can't believe it's 2011 already!!!! Where do the years go???

I'm on ok mood - went to Bodycombat today, it was so fun. Now just relaxing on couch and watching movie...and maybe eating some chocolate...tongue.giftongue.gif

Zhiv I saw the new Narnia too couple of days ago, it was so good and exciting! Haven't seen the part 1&2 but have to see them too...smile.gif

I really want to watch one and two now as well - gonig to check out dvd prices.

Off to gym tomorrow if hubby back in time - not  on going late as too busy so he should be home by about 2 so nice quiet time to go

• Subscriber

me in good mood too as i have realised that i am still human and not dying of wine poisoning - but will be a while before i post - 'having a glass of wine!'

• Subscriber

I almost woke up early this morning... (will wake up earlier tomorrow!!!)
I went to the gym and cooked healthy lunch, which is good.

Now I should be doing some schoolworks, but here I am again!!!

But I'm in a pretty good mood, will start the schoolworks soon and also clean my home today!

Zhiv glad you have recovered - but I warn you, our memory is short, so maybe you are ready to taste the red wine again at the latest on next saturday wink.gif (based on my own experiences lolhappy.gif)