Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Right now I feel a socalled friend  has(as us Libras say) tipped my scales/ticked me off by rubbing her happy,happy life in my face while my family and I are facing a rather large crisis grrrr.
Not really what you wanted to hear...hey Illum. I know...I'm not in such a great mood myself. I feel like I have too many burdens and worries right now. I feel like I'm gonna crack! And I have to be "on" at work all day and take care of other peoples burdens and worries....it gets to be too much sometimes!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']  Right now I feel a socalled friend  has(as us Libras say) tipped my scales/ticked me off by rubbing her happy,happy life in my face while my family and I are facing a rather large crisis grrrr.

Not really what you wanted to hear...hey Illum. I know...I'm not in such a great mood myself. I feel like I have too many burdens and worries right now. I feel like I'm gonna crack! And I have to be "on" at work all day and take care of other peoples burdens and worries....it gets to be too much sometimes!

big hugs to you both, ladies. may your luck turn and good things be on your way from now (and enough strenght to cary the bad things)

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']  Right now I feel a socalled friend  has(as us Libras say) tipped my scales/ticked me off by rubbing her happy,happy life in my face while my family and I are facing a rather large crisis grrrr.

Sorry to hear that you are both having a bad day/time. I hope that things will turn around for you both soon. xxx

Sleep mood still even though I went back to bed! Looking forwards to a lovely weekend - seeing a friend tonight and one tomorrow and haven't seen either for a long time so will be nice to catch up.

pre-occupied with what, anjana?

i'm looking forward to the weekedn, my love doesnt have to work, and me neither.

I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.

I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.
is a matron like a headnurse, maggie? anyway, congrats to her!