Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Take a deep breath and realize you have everything under control. You control your inner and outer environment. You are the boss, and you will do what you have to to achieve your goals. Good luck and be happy.

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']I'm in a... I've just watched Miss Sarajevo video mood....

Box of kleenex then?
happy.gif

ummm yep,.... its the video you posted on my facebook..... gets me every time! sob, sob,Ive not watched that for a bit - may have to go and watch again. Tried to post on here but said it was too long

hhmmmmm... bottle of pink bubbles half empty and love fallen asleep....wonder what to do next? leave the rest till tomorrow.... or drink it on my own.... i know what zhiv would do... but am i really that sensible.... as she thinks i am.....

btw; i know that mood, maggie, it gets you especially if you have teenagers in the house....

hhmmmmm... bottle of pink bubbles half empty and love fallen asleep....wonder what to do next? leave the rest till tomorrow.... or drink it on my own.... i know what zhiv would do... but am i really that sensible.... as she thinks i am.....

btw; i know that mood, maggie, it gets you especially if you have teenagers in the house....
Gone on..... you know that you want to finish it!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hhmmmmm... bottle of pink bubbles half empty and love fallen asleep....wonder what to do next? leave the rest till tomorrow.... or drink it on my own.... i know what zhiv would do... but am i really that sensible.... as she thinks i am.....

Gone on..... you know that you want to finish it!

but what will hans say when he finds out i didnt leave him anything??

Hey, if you snooze, you lose, lol . . . . . . drink it as it isn't half as good tomorrow and it's easy enough to buy more - no point in saving it as won't be that good anyhow ")))

Im in a good but lost mood and as usual tired.......................think im getting slight insomnia

I don't know why but I am bitchy, mean, miserable and frustrated. I have no reason on the face of the earth to be this way but I am just pissed off today. OK, maybe a walk on the beach will help, doubtful. I haven't been this bitchy in years.

I am feeling like the luckiest or should I say blessed woman in the world...I am excited for the future and plan to give it a "Big Kiss". Hoping you all have a wonderful and beautiful day!