What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber
I started the day off in a bit of a bad mood, well a lot of an angry mood to be honest, I got a letter yesterday that really p*ssed me off 5.gifand it had played on my mind but after a bit of road rage (not really! but I didn't let someone get away with something and embarrassed him, he deserved it!) susel.gifI feel better cos I have done a stonking reply back which I have hand delivered so I am feeling much better for my direct action and feel I have stood my ground and stood up for myself
vahidrk.gif 
Done some cleaning, just tidying and making house look decent again!  So gonna play in here for a while as a treat and to let off some steam! 

grin.gif
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The gay guy even drove a macclarin car which i was holding in my hand a toy orange one to stop from seeming gay , and had a really good scrub kinda what i was expecting mostly and he got butchy type of dogs and had the biggest buds ive ever seen (mull) like that really did it for me , I feel unwell and to top it all off he sung me a song while driving the car and when he grunted in the song he sounded so gay and I even commented on that , poor bloke there was no chance with me although I was trying to help him , cant believe the weirdest dreams are the longest it was so long and made sence which isnt always the case in dreams , I find very very odd :o/

• Subscriber

LMAO I wish I had such interesting dreams 123!! Tho I've had a few about Larry which I couldn't repeat on here and woken up pretty flushed!!!embarassed.gif

• Subscriber

now a long dream like that would be nice :o)of Paul though not larry. Whats worse is my brother was trying to show me how much he was trying :o/ the gay guy, am I just mean or something ?

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

barbara1
wrote:

illumination70
']  Right now I feel proud because today marks the 22nd anniversary of me beggining the "road to recovery" from an addiction/eating disorder!!

and you shoud be proud, illum. that must have taken much courage. hugs and congratulations {{}}

Thanks and to anyone who's recovering or beginning their journey I wish them the best of luck because it won't be easy. but it can be done!!

Yes you should be very proud of yourself!! I'm happy for you!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

barbara1
wrote:

illumination70
']  Right now I feel proud because today marks the 22nd anniversary of me beggining the "road to recovery" from an addiction/eating disorder!!

and you shoud be proud, illum. that must have taken much courage. hugs and congratulations {{}}

Thanks and to anyone who's recovering or beginning their journey I wish them the best of luck because it won't be easy. but it can be done!!

Yes Illumination you should be very proud of yourself!! I'm happy for you!!!