Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

nice pic, anjana! so funny with the little mango in it too! lol!

and i loved the dublin postcard, zhiv! thanx a lot xxx

You made me smile with your postcard and stories from Dublin so this is my little thank you in return!love0072.gif

And I love it thank you!happy.gif

nice pic, anjana! so funny with the little mango in it too! lol!
and i loved the dublin postcard, zhiv! thanx a lot xxx
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Glad the postcards are arriving!

I was in a blaaaaaaah mood before i came on here....now I feel cheered up and happy..Thank GOD, there is humour and fun!

my love is having a well diserved sleep-in. he's been working so many long days lately and started the works on our house too. i'm in a comfy mood, on the couch and thinking bout the ironing and cleaning i'm gonna do this week.... but not just yet... and we're gonna have dinner in ikea tonite, so no cookingsmile.gif 

Ironing and cleaning can always wait, it's sometimes soooo nice just lie on the couch....smile.gif

Quite good. Maybe i'll have a few beers later. Maybe not. Maybe yes. Hee Hee

had to postpone the ikea-visit, so no meatballs yet. instead i pimped my profile and helped my love with the works outside (sawing! lol!) after that fries and bubbles!! and tv...

Upset , insulted , but ill be okay , could do with more sleep though............another long day , one ring and im out of here lol

I'm depressed since a member of my family has been diagnosed with  cancer and to top it off a friend of the family died yesterday.  The part which really stinks is I prayed for both of them which is why I feel majorly dissed.