Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Thanks Barbara!

I had a busy couple of weeks but back to normal now smile.gif (well apart from the obvious problem today that is lol)

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead']Really bad mood today!

I have a massive tooth abscess and a bump on my jaw the size of a golf ball...not exactly ingredients for a good mood!

Ouch!!!! Hope you get that sorted soon - just reading that is making me wince!

On Nurofen 400s which help **flies around the room** and antibiotics which should help, but today it's at its worse so I'm feeling pretty miserable!

Well if it is at its worse today - tomorrow it should be feeling better!

That's what I'm hoping for, it's a long time to go until tomorrow though...

Zhivvy']

That's what I'm hoping for, it's a long time to go until tomorrow though...

Keep taking the painkillers!

Feeling ok!smile.gif

I just hate this darkness. It's 5.30 here and it's already as dark as in midnight.frown.gif

I didn't remember that november is sooooooo dark!! (and it's getting darker every day...)

Feeling ok! I just hate this darkness. It's 5.30 here and it's already as dark as in midnight. I didn't remember that november is sooooooo dark!! (and it's getting darker every day...)

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead']Really bad mood today!

I have a massive tooth abscess and a bump on my jaw the size of a golf ball...not exactly ingredients for a good mood!

Ouch!!!! Hope you get that sorted soon - just reading that is making me wince!

On Nurofen 400s which help **flies around the room** and antibiotics which should help, but today it's at its worse so I'm feeling pretty miserable!

Poor you Lemonfrown.gif take painkillers and have some rest, hope you'll get better soon!

i would like to start painting the birdhouse... but dark clouds above our heads .. wonder whetter or not its gonna rain. online forecast says it will stay dry on our side of the country in the afternoon. am i gonna risk it?? 

So did you do the painting Barbara? I was helping my friends with painting their house... painting is soooo nice and relaxing...smile.gif 

Poor you Lemonfrown.gif take painkillers and have some rest, hope you'll get better soon!

Thanks! I'm all drugged up now and having a very lazy afternoon between the computer and my bed!