What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber

I am having 3 shots of sad and about to be a few shots of vodka tonight. This has not been a great month for me. Even the old U2 fix isn't working which is pretty bad. I am so happy Oisin decided to incarnate with me this go around. He really does make my life better. I've never been this depressed for this long--my life's never stayed this chaotic and flat lined this long. I have really lost my mojo.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I am having 3 shots of sad and about to be a few shots of vodka tonight. This has not been a great month for me. Even the old U2 fix isn't working which is pretty bad. I am so happy Oisin decided to incarnate with me this go around. He really does make my life better. I've never been this depressed for this long--my life's never stayed this chaotic and flat lined this long. I have really lost my mojo.
just remember everything happens for a reason.........
  • Subscriber

OMG I see we are starting percentages, having done accounts for 2 days I can't cope with figures no more (and yes I have been adding them up Mummy!)

Glad the anti- b's are working Lemonheadthumbsup.gif tho I have to agree that sometimes booze and painkillers are the best combination for pain, nothing quite hits the mark and gets that fuzzy feeling!

Well done Illume!

Great to see everyone's in pretty good spirits (or drinking spirits and champagne LOL)