What mood are you in today??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations
happy.gif

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt happy.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

happy.gif

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt happy.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

happy.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt
happy.gif

I want some of what you're having! where do I get these pills? tongue.gif

• Subscriber

If you still wondering what to get me for my birthday and want to put me in a fantastic mood, how about buying a little cuddly bear, it's for charity as well! smile.gif

_49837438_010587664-1.jpg

I think I should perhaps mention it's likely to sell for thousands of pounds embarassed.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

If you still wondering what to get me for my birthday and want to put me in a fantastic mood, how about buying a little cuddly bear, it's for charity as well! smile.gif

_49837438_010587664-1.jpg

I think I should perhaps mention it's likely to sell for thousands of pounds embarassed.giflaugh.gif

Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff collectionI already have!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

happy.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt
happy.gif

I want some of what you're having! where do I get these pills? tongue.gif

From the fukitol shop lol!!!! - there is a pic of then on the previous page. They work quite well!

• Subscriber

Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff collection I already have!

Wow! I'm just lucky to have the one Steiff. This Rupert one though is really special, I would love to get my paws on it!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy']Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff
collection
I already have!

Wow! I'm just lucky to have the one Steiff. This Rupert one though is really special, I would love to get my paws on it!

I've got about 20 from over the years - all different sizes. Some regular ones others collector ones - I love my bears! And have to agree Rupert is gorgeous