Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Recommended Posts


Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations
happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

 

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations
happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

 

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt happy.gif

 

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations
happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

 

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt
happy.gif

 

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

 

I want some of what you're having! where do I get these pills? tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you still wondering what to get me for my birthday and want to put me in a fantastic mood, how about buying a little cuddly bear, it's for charity as well! smile.gif

 

_49837438_010587664-1.jpg

 

I think I should perhaps mention it's likely to sell for thousands of pounds embarassed.giflaugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you still wondering what to get me for my birthday and want to put me in a fantastic mood, how about buying a little cuddly bear, it's for charity as well! smile.gif

 

_49837438_010587664-1.jpg

 

I think I should perhaps mention it's likely to sell for thousands of pounds embarassed.giflaugh.gif

Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff collectionI already have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations
happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

 

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt
happy.gif

 

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

 

I want some of what you're having! where do I get these pills? tongue.gif

 

From the fukitol shop lol!!!! - there is a pic of then on the previous page. They work quite well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff collection I already have!

 

 

Wow! I'm just lucky to have the one Steiff. This Rupert one though is really special, I would love to get my paws on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:


Zhivvy']Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff
collection
I already have!

 

 

Wow! I'm just lucky to have the one Steiff. This Rupert one though is really special, I would love to get my paws on it!

I've got about 20 from over the years - all different sizes. Some regular ones others collector ones - I love my bears! And have to agree Rupert is gorgeous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...