What mood are you in today??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Zhivvy, are you moving to South Africa? I've seen a few posts about it I think, you're a teacher?

No I am not - just going to the show there in capetown and very excited about it!

Sorry to hear about your work surrenders - I can really empathise with you at the moment as I have no work either. i hope that you manage to find something soon, and your son too.

And do you already have your house on the market or are you waiting for a little while first? And if you don't sell is there chance that you could rent etc....

Thinking of you and hope that all goes well.

• Subscriber

@ surrender, sorry to hear bout your worries. i hope you can sell the house and the job-thing gets solved. 

btw zhiv moving to SA?? please, no!! thats to far!
btw2: anjana what're you doing here au.gif??
  • Subscriber

Surrenders , as my brother says , chin up :o)

ABguggi doesnt sound healthy :o(

lol zhivvy

Im still tired but had plenty of sleep , perhaps too much

but im in a good mood...............need a cup of tea now

• Subscriber

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy']A lovely and proud mood after watching my gorgeous daughter on the stage. It was a great show! So bright and colourful and some amazing dancers

How old is your daughter Zhivvy? She's a dancer?

She is only 7 - so a young dancer - loves being on the stage though! Don't think she'll ever make it big in hte dancing world but she loves it and performed her little heart out for three nights!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy']A lovely and proud mood after watching my gorgeous daughter on the stage. It was a great show! So bright and colourful and some amazing dancers

She is only 7 - so a young dancer - loves being on the stage though! Don't think she'll ever make it big in hte dancing world but she loves it and performed her little heart out for three nights!

life isnt bout being big but bout having fun and enjoying what you do. she'll be big at thatwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders wrote:

life isnt bout being big but bout having fun and enjoying what you do. she'll be big at thatwink.gif

Oh I know that and the huge grins on her face as she came off stage tonight showed that - i was helping out backstage tonight and her excitement was amazing to see!