what do you think of this ??

Its only encouragement and support , I used to smoke like a chimney and encouragement helped me and lots of others..

ya, we want him 2 stop it's not like we r screaming at him...roll.gif

and besides no offence 2 any1 but i still think smoking is a dumb thing 2 do, it wreaks your body and i dont really see how any1 can find it "enjoyable."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My zootopian friends.

Do you not know, that "Bono" better known as Mr. Hewsen, Prince of Realm, can quit right there and then. He has this power within him. After all, he is a man, a man has got to do what a man must do. Now, Prince, my brother Fredy quit as hard as rock, I expect my Prince to be as taugh as Fredy on himself. Stick to his own desire of not smoking, no matter what. I trust my Prince will stop because, the truth is Prince, Realm loves you very much and cigarrettes stole my beloved sister Hilda, and I am totally feeling lonely without her. Though I have family and friends, my love for her was and is so strong. If you smoke, as she did, surely it will cause you harm and than I shall be hurt again even harder. My heart is weak for you Prince, I have a "depency" of your energy and if something were to happen to you, I might as well go with you too. Please Prince, give up the cigarettes. It kills you inside, makes your lungs black, and then I shall not be able to enjoy your existence, your presence. You are my Sun Prince. You are a Truth I need. You are in possession of that which brings God closer to all of us. I am but yet a stranger to you because we have not met, but I do feel you. I do love you and right now, I miss you, more than you can imagine, for reasons known only to God, can you imagine the dark, sadness that would engulf your daisy Realm if something happens to you? I feel such loneliness without my sister, no one can take her place. She was fun, sincere, caring, like my twin with the little mold on behind the neck. Please don't smoke. Don't get angry or upset because I ask you this. It is because I too love you so , that I must let you know, that my soul would die if yours were to die. Please, I believe in your spiritual strengh. Here I speak bold and truly to you. Your life is very important. Your voice is a gift from God to me and us all. Prince, I do love you so with all due respect it is a truth I must declare. Please don't smoke. It was cancer that killed my sister. It was very painful. It still is when I think of her pain, it kills me still. I loved her very much, and I must say to you, I love you too. Another pain like what I felt when she was here, and I shall also die of sorrow if something happens to you. Life is not easy here Prince. I deal with great hardship and health problems, facing death suddenly, by surprise, but a thought of you, brings a smile to my face. The Sun shines when I see your image. No problem is big enough to bring me down, this health problem is bearable because when I see your image, I am reminded of God's mercy for those who believe in him. God new I need my Prince to finally arrive and you did just in time to save me.. Prince, the most important thing is that though I am a stranger you have not met, I am closer to you than you think, or imagine. You are here with me all of the time, you are not ever alone, and quite frankly, the dark powers know, I am in your midst always. Its not easy for them to get to you, because I am "aware" awaken of you. I exist in an "aware" state. Aware of you. So, be happy and roll up your sleeve, I make a deal with you, you quit smoking and I shall do  what ever you ask of me anytime, any place. I promise you I shall not disappoint you.

Realmawake
  • Subscriber

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

123love
']Its only encouragement and support , I used to smoke like a chimney and encouragement helped me and lots of others..

and besides no offence 2 any1 but i still think smoking is a dumb thing 2 do, it wreaks your body and i dont really see how any1 can find it "enjoyable."

Hi mate, what i meant is, that many non-smokers miss the point that a cigarette gives you an exhilarating rush, like a coffee or a few pints of beer.

People wouldn't have smoked for thousands of years if it didn't have an enjoyable part.

But yes, I understand that it's a very poor health choice.

• Subscriber

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

123love
']Its only encouragement and support , I used to smoke like a chimney and encouragement helped me and lots of others..

Hi mate, what i meant is, that many non-smokers miss the point that a cigarette gives you an exhilarating rush, like a coffee or a few pints of beer.

People wouldn't have smoked for thousands of years if it didn't have an enjoyable part.

But yes, I understand that it's a very poor health choice.

• Subscriber

And Rosa my dear, the beloved Prince would love you a whole lot more if you were to spell his name right!

Now write on the blackboard 1000 times

I will spell Hewson correctly

• Subscriber

And Rosa my dear, the beloved Prince would love you a whole lot more if you were to spell his name right!

Now write on the blackboard 1000 times

• Subscriber

I believe we had a thread a couple of months ago about people stopping smoking and a very good one it was too with lots of support and tips for people attempting to stop. Those who have never smoked before give yourselves a gold star for never trying it in the first place.

The reason smokers find it so hard to give up is because we like smoking.  People take drugs because they like it (dumb as it may seem to an outsider, it is still their life and their choice).

Now ladies you should know by now that nagging never works. A man will do want he wants to do simply because he can and a mature intelligent man does not need to be informed about the detrimental effects of smoking by the likes of us - he already knows.

Your concern for Bono's health is very touching but like Mick says. "It is none of our feckin business." What he does with his body in his private life is his choice and his business.

Although I'm sure many ladies would lurve to see what he does with his body in private ha ha!!cute.gifyay.giftongue.gifwink02.gif

Ex smoker since 1st Feb 2004 - we are worst than people who have never smoked at allclap.gif

• Subscriber

I gave up smoking a few months ago. I was a good smoker, in fact really good at it , about a pack a day. I gave up and started running. The running now is a substitute for smoking because it's equally bloody addictive. On average I run 5 days a week. A bit like Forest Gump really. Bono should do whatever he wants. Leave the bloke alone. It's not like you have to kiss him or anything :)

• Subscriber

you'r both right. nagging doesnt work. besides someone can only quit if he/she really-really wants to. if you do it to please someone else, you're about to faile!

for me, working with people who suffer from their adiction, its hard not to be pushy about it. my father smokes, my brother and even worse, my son started smoking last year.... when i see people who damaged their lungs in a way they cant even go out to walk their dog, they cant even play with their grandkids, it makes me sad, and i want none of my loved ones to ever smoke another sigaret. but its not up to me to make that decission.... so i just hope and make 'subtile' remarks  now & then.

*psst....kings, don say i told you but sometimes a smoke gives man a real nice smell, guess it depends on the brand of sigs? i don know, maybe just reminds me of my dads hugs when i was little, he smelled really good....... so i imagine bono uses the same ....mmmmhhhhhhhohwell.gif