I really like U2 BUT...

Infin8tum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

this was also the same paper that said fernando torres is going to man city, and then chelsea, and then man city again, and then chelsea, and then stayed at liverpool.

the mail is tabloid trash, i would have love to know where they got the stats from.

• Subscriber

this was also the same paper that said fernando torres is going to man city, and then chelsea, and then man city again, and then chelsea, and then stayed at liverpool.

the mail is tabloid trash, i would have love to know where they got the stats from.

Apparently it was in some American trash paper too Mac, the link to the other thread I post on here shows One's response to the allegations and shows that once again everything that Bono does gets twisted until people can once again say that he is a hypocrit.

• Subscriber

yeah true.

but mind you, i dont give a shit what bono does to be honest. its like people on here are too sensitive. he isnt a saint, he isnt god, but he tries bloody hard to make a difference. what i would like to know is where is sir bob amongst all of this? im sure he is on the phone to bono as we speak but its like making a story out of something that isnt a story really is it.

at the end of the day, bono is the singer of my favorite band, and a cool guy. aslong as the songs keep coming, great. sometimes i wish bono didnt get involved in africa asmuch but i respect what he is doing.

• Subscriber

yeah true.

but mind you, i dont give a shit what bono does to be honest. its like people on here are too sensitive. he isnt a saint, he isnt god, but he tries bloody hard to make a difference. what i would like to know is where is sir bob amongst all of this? im sure he is on the phone to bono as we speak but its like making a story out of something that isnt a story really is it.

at the end of the day, bono is the singer of my favorite band, and a cool guy. aslong as the songs keep coming, great. sometimes i wish bono didnt get involved in africa asmuch but i respect what he is doing.

I see where you are coming from. He has his faults, and sometimes I wish he wouldn't go on so much. But like you say, he tries to make a difference and he tries to do good; and it is when people slate him for trying to make a difference whilst they do sod all that I will defend his actions. But he is a human being and no-where near perfect.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']yeah true.

I see where you are coming from. He has his faults, and sometimes I wish he wouldn't go on so much. But like you say, he tries to make a difference and he tries to do good; and it is when people slate him for trying to make a difference whilst they do sod all that I will defend his actions. But he is a human being and no-where near perfect.

totally! i mean thom yorke is a complete mardy cock! but that doesnt make me dislike radiohead ffs!