Best rules or advice you've been given??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not lie to love; love will forgive you always, all ways, love will never forget.

Revenge does not even the score; it makes two wrongs. The word "revenge' is flanked by the words "revelation" and "revenue". The Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Don't burn bridges behind you; life is unpredictable. Imagine finding yourself in need of a kidney, or a bone marrow transplant and the one person who could save your life, you had treated as less than zero.

A false statement easily becomes a fact by virtue of belief by the majority, regardless of evidence to the contrary.

Just because you find something funny, if not everyone is laughing, it is not funny.

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL.

• Subscriber

[quote name=mummy wrote:

Zhivvy]wink.gif

I'll still see you this month, right?

one for mummy:wink.gif
work so you can live, don live just so you can work (okay, translated from dutch saying, maybe in english there's something famimliar that sounds better than this translation??)

• Subscriber

[quote name=mummy wrote:

Zhivvy]wink.gif

I hope I will yes! We fly out on the 25th October and will probably be heading over to Galway on the Wednesday and Thursday - so hope you will be about and we can meet up!happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy']
wink.gif

one for mummy:wink.gif

work so you can live, don live just so you can work (okay, translated from dutch saying, maybe in english there's something famimliar that sounds better than this translation??)

Yeah, we have something similar:  Work to live.  Don't live to work. wink.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy']
wink.gif

I hope I will yes! We fly out on the 25th October and will probably be heading over to Galway on the Wednesday and Thursday - so hope you will be about and we can meet up!wink.gif