What happened with Bono in Coimbra?

antonija_croatia

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

there has been lots of rumours about this that he was doubled over in pain and before the show he had been administered steroids etc... there is a lot of this in the live Coimbra thread - but guess we won't know for certain yet.

there has been lots of rumours about this that he was doubled over in pain and before the show he had been administered steroids etc... there is a lot of this in the live Coimbra thread - but guess we won't know for certain yet.

Thank you so much Zhivvy!!! I really hope so that we will find out more true information. Rumours are always just a part of the truth!

• Subscriber

steroids would not work that quickly for him to feel alot better, we will likely never know, because they do like to keep us in the dark about such things until it becomes major like postponing shows......just praying the man is okay.....but a number of sources have said he was keeled over in some sort of discomfort.....

• Subscriber

Just came back from Coimbra concert, It was really strange what appended on stage to Bono, but it looks like it was some problem with is voice, he could not sing, and he was drinking a lot of water....but after that he was OK.

Just came back from Coimbra concert, It was really strange what appended on stage to Bono, but it looks like it was some problem with is voice, he could not sing, and he was drinking a lot of water....but after that he was OK.

Thank you so much for your answer. Many sources are saying that he was not all right. A friend of mine said to me like he was to fall down during Magnificent and Until The End Of The World.

I really think he should visit doctor again :(

• Subscriber

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about it also after seeing a few posts about it.

I did some poking around the internet and it looks as though the full rumor is that during Magnificent Bono stopped singing and fans have been reporting that it was due to pain in his back although there is NO confirmation on that. There could be any number of things affecting his voice. What ever the case may be I hope he's alright.

• Subscriber

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about it also after seeing a few posts about it.

I did some poking around the internet and it looks as though the full rumor is that during Magnificent Bono stopped singing and fans have been reporting that it was due to pain in his back although there is NO confirmation on that. There could be any number of things affecting his voice. What ever the case may be I hope he's alright.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Shannon387 wrote:

alvarompa']

I hope that he is ok now...I was afraid that he was overdoing it too during some concerts! Be safe!