• Songs of Surrender Zoo Banner.jpg

Bono Be Well...Think of Yourself 1st!

manon amos

• Subscriber

If Bono is sick...I hope that he will take care of himself...think about himself more than the Tour!

I know that some of you will not agree with me, but to me...Bono should stop the Tour due to illness if it gets too bad. I would understand.  Health is more important than anything! 

I stand by words and you can throw anything at me...all you'll be hitting is the Rock of Gibraltar, laugh.gif !

Take care Bono! 

♥ Manon

• Subscriber

Where are you getting your information from , not heard a thing ,accept dreamt he broke his shoulder bone , *strange dream as he was trying to fly * anyway if you heard something please share , and I agree , shows should be postpone if hes have more problems.. :o(

• Subscriber

Where are you getting your information from , not heard a thing ,accept dreamt he broke his shoulder bone , *strange dream as he was trying to fly * anyway if you heard something please share , and I agree , shows should be postpone if hes have more problems.. :o(

From the Coimbra Concert...He seemed in pain or something during Magnificient: 

• Subscriber

[quote name='manon amos wrote:

123love']Where are you getting your information from , not heard a thing ,accept dreamt he broke his shoulder bone , *strange dream as he was trying to fly * anyway if you heard something please share , and I agree , shows should be postpone if hes have more problems..
:o
(

From the Coimbra Concert...He seemed in pain or something during Magnificient: 

Maybe a cold due to the rain in the latest European Concerts...one way or the other...he needs to take care!

• Subscriber

knowing bono, he would try and push himself through these last 2 concerts, thinking about all the personnel on this tour and how they need the work so they can feed their families...

i really dont think bono puts himself first most of the time

I know and it should not be that way!