U2 boy who falls from the sky

MacFoley

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

peterferris8']Watching this version makes me sad that this isn't how it'll appear as a studio version.

and you know this how?

Dude, it's on the front page.

Our Pete is producing the next U2 album!

wow! didnt know this! never read the front page much! just come on here like.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

peterferris8']Watching this version makes me sad that this isn't how it'll appear as a studio version.

and you know this how?

Seriously! It's worth reading Mac.

Zhiv and Babs were also announced as Bono's chief pants removalists after each 360 show.

You'd think they'd be excited, but have you ever tried to pry leather pants off a leprechaun after a 2 hour sauna?

Mr Fish has replaced Gavin Friday as the dude that tours around with them and reminds them how shit they are after every show.

And our Basher was given the job of 360 head bartender until he was caught using Bono's private loo after he saw Girls Aloud visiting backstage.

It's a big no-no to go po-po in Bono's throne-o.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

and you know this how?

Zhiv and Babs were also announced as Bono's chief pants removalists after each 360 show.

You'd think they'd be excited, but have you ever tried to pry leather pants off a leprechaun after a 2 hour sauna?

Mr Fish has replaced Gavin Friday as the dude that tours around with them and reminds them how shit they are after every show.

And our Basher was given the job of 360 head bartender until he was caught using Bono's private loo after he saw Girls Aloud visiting backstage.

• Subscriber

bloody hell! looks like i missed some great stuff!

im just suprised pete kept the news so quiet!

well maybe mick and mac need some work! maybe we could do backstage, check out the babes, bodychecking stuff! you know i think we could have a laugh doing that. give pete the boring, hardwork job of producer! we will just party on!

• Subscriber

It's true - it is a hard job but Barbara and I are dedicated members of staff !! (but leprechaun Mick? - think you need sorting out for that comment!wink.gif)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james']

It's true - it is a hard job but Barbara and I are dedicated members of staff !! (but leprechaun Mick? - think you need sorting out for that comment!wink.gif)

I've never felt so tall as when I visited Ireland. I was like a freakin giraffe.

Then we flew straight to Amsterdam where even the teenage girls towered above me. (NB, they may well have just been the space shakes)

I felt like Gulliver

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james']

I've never felt so tall as when I visited Ireland. I was like a freakin giraffe.

Then we flew straight to Amsterdam where even the teenage girls towered above me. (NB, they may well have just been the space shakes)

I felt like Gulliver

• Subscriber

well maybe mick and mac need some work! maybe we could do backstage, check out the babes, bodychecking stuff! you know i think we could have a laugh doing that. give pete the boring, hardwork job of producer! we will just party on!

Alright.

Pete can produce.

I'll engineer. This way we can be guaranteed some more tracks that sound like Mofo.

You can roll fat joints and kick Bono in the nuts every time he's being a gob-shite.

This album is going to be sweet.

• Subscriber

Alright.

Pete can produce.

I'll engineer. This way we can be guaranteed some more tracks that sound like Mofo.

You can roll fat joints and kick Bono in the nuts every time he's being a gob-shite.

This album is going to be sweet.