2011 Tours- Dublin?

lori7

• Subscriber

(Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I couldn't figure out where to post this)

Does anyone know if U2 will be in Dublin for their 2011 tour?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

U2 will be playing in Dublin about Xmas time, We were in Dublin last month staying at the Clerence hotel which is owned by Bono and Edge, and when we were checking out and told them we were on our way to Munich and Paris to see them in concert.

The clerk told us that U2 would be doing a special concert in Dublin at the end of Dec.

And she very excited about and had the date and venue!

Gary

• Subscriber

Oh god, that would be so amazing... do you have any detailed information? What date would that be? Official ticket sale or a more private venue?

I've never seen them play in Dublin, but would definitely love to! Even more so as I won't be able to go to the US/Australia to see another show. If they don't come back to Europe (be it in Dublin around XMas, or a few shows in 2011) I'll have to wait another 4 years which is just way too long ;)

• Subscriber

what??? no!!! not X-mas?? not this year???

i soooo wanna go see u2 in dublin, but as a nurse i don think i will ever succeed to get days off round x-mas time! we're not even allowed to have any vacation left by december. and i was planning on doin the whole thing, queueing, camping (had my spot booked in zhiv's tent!!) and goin for innercircle!frown.gif
frown.gif
i see how many fans would be happy and extatic, but not poor me..... please come to dublin at the end, u2? like september 2011, maybe???