FUNNY!!!

Janette B

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

whahahahahaha!!! really funny! roll.gif

so edge and bono are in on this? or is the video manipulated to make it look like that? is it the real decor of x-factor?

on the original you tube posting it was clear that this was manipulated footage...  i think the poster said it had been originally released as a bonus track on a U2 DVD, I forget which one....  pretty good job tho, huh?  it looks believeable

!smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

barbara1']whahahahahaha!!! really funny! 
roll.gif

so edge and bono are in on this? or is the video manipulated to make it look like that? is it the real decor of x-factor?

on the original you tube posting it was clear that this was manipulated footage...  i think the poster said it had been originally released as a bonus track on a U2 DVD, I forget which one....  pretty good job tho, huh?  it looks believeable!smile.gif

it does! and i'm sure they love it too, even if they didnt cooperate. remember that comedy-video with the help-africa campaign? where this guy is manipulating everything, he isnt even IN africa, and in the end this big black woman turns out to be the edge, dressed up?? that was so funny!