U2 - come back to Washington D.C. for 2011 !!!

n2u274

• Subscriber

Please come back to D.C. !! I heard rumors of Baltimore, but D.C. is better !! So many people after the concert in 2009 were amazed at how great you guys were after the show !! Many first time U2 concert goers were in "a daze", because they thought it was one of the best concerts they have ever seen. A morning radio program said that you guys "owned the stage". The GA line was well planned out, the public transportation rocked, and the concert staffers were wonderful (mostly marines). PLEASE COME BACK TO D.C. !! Bono, you said it was your like your second home, SO PROVE IT !!!

• Subscriber

This would be nice, there is nothing quite like headed home after a show and not to a hotel. The DC Show in 2009 was absolutely amazing. You are right the GA line was well done and organized. The only gripe I had with that whole night was the parking situation, everything I heard and read was lots open at noon only to find out that was not the case, One lot was open about a half mile awayand it was not easy to find. very disappointing. Oh well it did not put a hamper on one of the greatest shows I have been to. Baltimore would be great DC would be better. (im not gonna complain either way though)