Haunted Houses Anyone?

illumination70

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

1. well stuff gets lost all the time.... lunchboxes disapear, swim and gym-bags,homework and gloves get lost too 
  2. and why is there always 1 sock missing from each pair that goes in the laundry??
  3. candy and biscuits get eaten, while everyone swears they ddint touch it.
  4. dirty footprints on clean floors and everyone swears they did wipe their shoes...
  5. someone hides my loves keys, wallet and mobile in the most ridiculous places....
  6. heating gets turned on and doors left open, again; everybody swears they didnt touch it??

yep, there is something with this house .... 146fs96171.gif

• Subscriber

1. well stuff gets lost all the time.... lunchboxes disapear, swim and gym-bags,homework and gloves get lost too 
  2. and why is there always 1 sock missing from each pair that goes in the laundry??
  3. candy and biscuits get eaten, while everyone swears they ddint touch it.
  4. dirty footprints on clean floors and everyone swears they did wipe their shoes...
  5. someone hides my loves keys, wallet and mobile in the most ridiculous places....
  6. heating gets turned on and doors left open, again; everybody swears they didnt touch it??

yep, there is something with this house .... 146fs96171.gif

Spooky!!

• Subscriber

Only the one house, thank god, cos I would run  mile if an inanimate object started moving on its own!!  When I was living in rented digs in my post student days, the living room of one house had that over-varnished shiny wood panelled wall thing going on (I know, tasteful eh!) and there was what looked like a huuuuuge splattered blood stain on it, it looked like someone had tried to clean it over and over but it hadn't quite washed out of the wood grain.  I swear someone had been shot in there at point blank range.  Anyhoo one night I heard what sounded distinctly like heavy but creeping footsteps coming up the creaky staircase, I was petrified, I shook my boyfriend awake and even he thought someone was coming up the stairs so he grabbed the baseball bat we kept under the bed (it was a rough area!) went to the door (still footsteps) and shot out the door ready to wallop...and nothing, footsteps stopped and it was as cold as ice out there.  It happened twice.  We didn't stay there long!! 

• Subscriber
Only the one house, thank god, cos I would run  mile if an inanimate object started moving on its own!!  When I was living in rented digs in my post student days, the living room of one house had that over-varnished shiny wood panelled wall thing going on (I know, tasteful eh!) and there was what looked like a huuuuuge splattered blood stain on it, it looked like someone had tried to clean it over and over but it hadn't quite washed out of the wood grain.  I swear someone had been shot in there at point blank range.  Anyhoo one night I heard what sounded distinctly like heavy but creeping footsteps coming up the creaky staircase, I was petrified, I shook my boyfriend awake and even he thought someone was coming up the stairs so he grabbed the baseball bat we kept under the bed (it was a rough area!) went to the door (still footsteps) and shot out the door ready to wallop...and nothing, footsteps stopped and it was as cold as ice out there.  It happened twice.  We didn't stay there long!! 

Oh scary ,shivers down my spine, sounds like a bad spirit , glad you got out of there, you dont know what type of people were living there before , could have been devil worshipers or something......................

• Subscriber

[quote name='123love wrote:

Anjana']Only the one house, thank god, cos I would run  mile if an inanimate object started moving on its own!!  When I was living in rented digs in my post student days, the living room of one house had that over-varnished shiny wood panelled wall thing going on (I know, tasteful eh!) and there was what looked like a huuuuuge splattered blood stain on it, it looked like someone had tried to clean it over and over but it hadn't quite washed out of the wood grain.  I swear someone had been shot in there at point blank range.  Anyhoo one night I heard what sounded distinctly like heavy but creeping footsteps coming up the creaky staircase, I was petrified, I shook my boyfriend awake and even he thought someone was coming up the stairs so he grabbed the baseball bat we kept under the bed (it was a rough area!) went to the door (still footsteps) and shot out the door ready to wallop...and nothing, footsteps stopped and it was as cold as ice out there.  It happened twice.  We didn't stay there long!! 

Oh scary ,shivers down my spine, sounds like a bad spirit , glad you got out of there, you dont know what type of people were living there before , could have been devil worshipers or something......................

I swear it was the ghost of the baddie who got shot and splattered against the wall...that's my theory and I'm convinced of it! I remember the house was bought up quickly and rented out super fast and very cheap, I was always a little suspicious as to why!

• Subscriber

that gave me chills.....  wow....  288.gif