The "Happy Birthday Larry" Thread!!

illumination70

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Happy Birthday Larry!!! Ya know we have a lot in common. For one my Birthday is also on Halloween of 74!!! Another reason is before I became a huge U2 fan I was a huge Elvis Fan!!! I have been to Graceland back in 84. When I was in the hospital for 4 weeks have a brain tumor operation in 85 all I would listen to was Elvis Presley. Then one day when I was passing by my sisters bedroom in December of 88 I heard Desire on her radio. I asked her who sang that. She said "U2, I have move of there cds if you want to hear them". Ever since then U2 has been my favorite band. I Have seen you 11 times in concert going on 12 and 13 when you hit Anaheim CA and maybe more once you put down SAN DIEGO PETCO PARK!!!

Please hurray and put San Diego on your list for my Birthday!!! You have 10 days free before Anaheim and 8 days free after. Please hurray and put down Petco Park!!!

• Subscriber

happy birthday!!!

and big kisses from belgium love0038.gif

thanx for all those years of drumming and looking gorgeous and keeping b-man with his feet on the ground (or at least trying to! )

have a nice day with your loved ones, and see you in dublin next year, for a concert??? maybe?? please???