Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

ZOO BIRTHDAYS

See Jen you must be extra special because the zoo was playing musical forums on your birthday which is why I have ended up posting your birthday wishes in your own thread which has now ended up in All about U2 ha ha ahroll.gif

anyway 2day 8th of January is Elvis's birthday and David Bowie's two of the most influential artists of the 20th Century and still going strong - musically am now going to see if All Shook Up gets played on the radio xxxoooxxxgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

XXXXXXXX

O

xxxxxxxxxxx

f_AnimatedHapm_44c5c51.gif

Have a beautiful day Aisling Dream Girl (and hope you get what you really wanted for your birthdaywink.gif"> I

Happy-Birthday-Rainbow-Balloons.gif

WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AISLING DREAM GIRL....HAVE A LOVELY DAY

LOVE SUE XXX

Happy Birthday, Aisling Dream Girl!!!!! Hope that your birthday wishes came true or that you at least got that t-shirt you wanted wink.gif

Thanks for the beautiful card!   I did in fact get what I wanted...and it weren't no t-shirt either, baby.  (Although that t-shirt is still pretty cool...)  

What I got was hope and happiness and the assurance that sometimes love really doesn't let you go.  I'm a bit overwhelmed with awe and wonder.  

It's been a "Beautiful Day!!!"

Thanks for the beautiful card!   I did in fact get what I wanted...and it weren't no t-shirt either, baby.  (Although that t-shirt is still pretty cool...)  

What I got was hope and happiness and the assurance that sometimes love really doesn't let you go.  I'm a bit overwhelmed with awe and wonder.  

It's been a "Beautiful Day!!!"

awhhhh that sounds like a perfect birthday, lovely to read, yey! happy.gif

Sorry that i am a day late Aisling - hope you had a great birthday!!

And glad to hear that you had a beautiful day!