this is it!

barbara1

• Subscriber

so i went for my drivers-exam, theory when i was 18. i passed first time trying! i started practising the practicum with my dad, he's a rather nervous guy but was an angel teaching me. then he went into constant nite-shift. and we practised less and less, untill we stopped entirely...

after 3 years i got a phone-call: last chance to take the practicum or my theory would expire. i just had my baby, so no way i was thinking bout driving cars.
went to work on bike, used the bus alot. and had my personal driver anywaylove0031.gif

• Subscriber

I was forced by a mate to take driving lessons and I mean forced! I had not intentions of driving ever. But 17 years later I'm really glad I was forced as I couldn't get around as much as I do.

You can do it Barbara! It's just like riding a bike, once you learn, you'll never forget.

• Subscriber

I was forced by a mate to take driving lessons and I mean forced! I had not intentions of driving ever. But 17 years later I'm really glad I was forced as I couldn't get around as much as I do.

You can do it Barbara! It's just like riding a bike, once you learn, you'll never forget.

i can remember that, andrew! lol! my friends taught me to ride a bike when i was 14, honest! and i had my first real bike when i was 16... so not long ago at all wink.gif i remember once i drove into a hedge, cause i wanted to stop and couldnt find the brakes laugh.gif wont do it with the car, i promise!

• Subscriber

Good for you Barbara, go for it! I started learning with my dad when I was 17 but he was so nervous and tense in the car and got angry if I made mistakes so I stopped and went back to it many years later, so glad I waited I felt much better with it when I was older.  Good luck!