new iraq-thread!!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

who started that damn war anyway?? wasnt it all bush his fault? or do i mean clinton here?  wait, it was regan. no, he was a moviesztar..... but thats swartzenegger, right?? no he's a bodybuilder! or am i talking bout JVD now???

can anyone help me out, i'm confused here! 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']where am I?

are we playing a new game?? hide and seek, spicy? cool!babs-that sounds really fun! could you set that up for the zoo? i think that would be incredibly good fun! Like where in the world is zhivvy? then we gotta find her and tag her and then she it...or something!

who can come up with a game like this...forum hide and seek?

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']where am I?

are we playing a new game?? hide and seek, spicy? cool!
babs-that sounds really fun! could you set that up for the zoo? i think that would be incredibly good fun! Like where in the world is zhivvy? then we gotta find her and tag her and then she it...or something!

who can come up with a game like this...forum hide and seek?

i got no idea how to play this game... anyone else? 

could i hide in the shower maybe?party0036.gif(mmhhh, no, i can see how that could become problematic.....)

maybe anjana could hide behind a mask? fighting0069.gif (éééék no! too smelly.....)

kertuli is young and fit, she can hide up there -> love0072.gif   like an australian rose can...

sue can hide on a cloud  love0058.gif

zooropa in the storeroom? sm194.gif (oh no! is that were they keep the banned?!)

......anyone else wanna play, just say so......... 

• Subscriber

i'm sure jenny would love to hide beneath larry's coat trenchcoat.gif? (but she'd be distracted and lose total interest in the game)

You know me so well, Barbara! roll.gifroll.gif