Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillie

Still adead zoo, might as well head off to bed

don;t know how this place will ever revive itself to the glory days of elevation and vertigo, so sad........

don;t know how this place will ever revive itself to the glory days of elevation and vertigo, so sad........

Maybe do this more often and more people coming in here will bring it alive

to be honest i love it in here - I have made some great friends - some i have been lucky enough to meet and others i am dying to meet

if you think its dead, its because we need people like you to stick around and liven this place up!!

this whole flashmob thing was incredible!!

Jillie, tracy, gibbo, others---COME BACK AND KICK OUR ARSES INTO SHAPE!!!

TONIGHT WAS GREAT FUN!!!!!!!!!

These are the glory days. Don't understand what people want to happen here. Look around... there is always something here. And  there is always something to say.

I don't know about anyone else, but is the paid member forum/general section-threads accessible? I can't click on it...all the other thread topics show up (tickets, news, etc)...just thought at first that is what was meant by "dead"...

I don't know about anyone else, but is the paid member forum/general section-threads accessible? I can't click on it...all the other thread topics show up (tickets, news, etc)...just thought at first that is what was meant by "dead"...

I don't know.... 306.gif maybe we should call ourselves Zombies ......Lord knows how scary I really am...2mpe5id.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

badsilver']I don't know about anyone else, but is the paid member forum/general section-threads accessible? I can't click on it...all the other thread topics show up (tickets, news, etc)...just thought at first that is what was meant by "dead"...

I don't know.... 306.gif maybe we should call ourselves Zombies ......Lord knows how scary I really am...2mpe5id.gif

The General forum in the subscribers area will be up and running again in a few hours. Apologies for any inconvience this might cause.