Jillie

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mick james wrote:

security_in_anonymity']
mick james wrote:

Did you really get stalked and hacked, or did you just get overly offended by opposing opinions and the fact that those of us in the colonies are known to swear like pirates?

No, I actually got stalked and hacked.  It went on for two years.  I even went to the authorities about it, but nobody would believe me initially.  Finally, two years later, I had proof--  A.  emails from someone claiming responsibility and saying "they hoped I learned my lesson" and B.  witnesses--military members-- to the cyber crimes, including the hijacking of my keyboard.  People left threatening notes at my house in DC, they lived in my computer, interfered with job applications.  I did not receive a single response to a single application from 2006-2008.   By the time it stopped, and I had proof, they had destroyed my ability to qualify for a security clearance, which ended that  career path.  They accused me of "facilitating the evil ends of the US government," and some one of them found me (or I guess cyber-stalked me) after I had wandered into virtual worlds, and came as a virtual suicide bomber to blow up my avatar--which sounds funny when narrated, but it absolutely not so when it comes on the tail-end (at that point) of 18 months of true crime, which has had a lasting and deleterious effect.   I made a film about that event, which got the attention of some cyber analysts, which helped, finally.   I had invested a lot into preparing to be an analyst.  That career was destroyed.  I have not forgotten.  I will not forget.  I have all of the information and leads and some IPs.  Eventually, I will be able to pay someone to track all of those scum bags down.  Those who were not directly responsible, are still culpable by virtue of creating a nasty, bullying and chaotically lie-infested environment here that provided cover for  one or more psychopaths.  The whole batch are low-lifes, as far as I am concerned. Eventually, they will be held accountable.

So let me get this straight.....

You're suggesting that for 2 years, there was a group of Zootopians who conspired with a bent Moderator, to hack into your personal life and prevent you from finding gainful employment?

That for 2 years, every time you applied for a job, the "criminal element" of the Zoo hacked into different company's networks to mess with your applications?

That Zootopians tracked you down to your personal address in DC to stalk you?

That Zootopians somehow how you registered as a threat to the US Government?

That Zootopians tracked you down in the virtual world and "suicide bombed" your avatar

(translation for norms - killed her video game character)

And that the military is involved and has seen your proof?

Now what really intrigues me, is if all this X-files meets Matrix stuff actually happended to you,

then why on Earth would you return here? 

What if the Zoo Mafia gets up to their old criminal tricks?

And considering you made such a song and dance the last time about "having your account deleted to eliminate your internet presence due to Cyber stalkers", then why would you choose a screen name that is an obvious nod to you being a member earlier, and why in the world would you use the same exact Avatar??

It's hardly "Secure" or "Anonymous" if you are instantly recognizable via your Avatar picture... and I must say I recognised you as soon as you returned.

Are you not just asking the Zoo Mafia to find you?

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm totally going to the kitchen to make a helmet out of cooking foil.

Last thing I need is aliens stealing my thoughts.

indifferent.gif

I only know what I have told you, and I have only told about 1/6 of it, because it is too  much to narrate and too confusing.  But, there would be no reason for me to make this stuff up.  Or to still be thinking about it so long after the fact.  But crimes were committed.  And there has still not been justice.  And an important part of my life was damaged, and there is no way to regain what was taken away.  And, I have proof....written claims taking responsibility, and witnesses--very very very credible witnesses.  I don't care if you do not believe me.  But you have no reason not to other than just mean-spiritedness and, perhaps, complicity. 

security_in_anonymity']
mick james wrote:

Did you really get stalked and hacked, or did you just get overly offended by opposing opinions and the fact that those of us in the colonies are known to swear like pirates?

No, I actually got stalked and hacked.  It went on for two years.  I even went to the authorities about it, but nobody would believe me initially.  Finally, two years later, I had proof--  A.  emails from someone claiming responsibility and saying "they hoped I learned my lesson" and B.  witnesses--military members-- to the cyber crimes, including the hijacking of my keyboard.  People left threatening notes at my house in DC, they lived in my computer, interfered with job applications.  I did not receive a single response to a single application from 2006-2008.   By the time it stopped, and I had proof, they had destroyed my ability to qualify for a security clearance, which ended that  career path.  They accused me of "facilitating the evil ends of the US government," and some one of them found me (or I guess cyber-stalked me) after I had wandered into virtual worlds, and came as a virtual suicide bomber to blow up my avatar--which sounds funny when narrated, but it absolutely not so when it comes on the tail-end (at that point) of 18 months of true crime, which has had a lasting and deleterious effect.   I made a film about that event, which got the attention of some cyber analysts, which helped, finally.   I had invested a lot into preparing to be an analyst.  That career was destroyed.  I have not forgotten.  I will not forget.  I have all of the information and leads and some IPs.  Eventually, I will be able to pay someone to track all of those scum bags down.  Those who were not directly responsible, are still culpable by virtue of creating a nasty, bullying and chaotically lie-infested environment here that provided cover for  one or more psychopaths.  The whole batch are low-lifes, as far as I am concerned. Eventually, they will be held accountable.

You're suggesting that for 2 years, there was a group of Zootopians who conspired with a bent Moderator, to hack into your personal life and prevent you from finding gainful employment?

That for 2 years, every time you applied for a job, the "criminal element" of the Zoo hacked into different company's networks to mess with your applications?

That Zootopians tracked you down in the virtual world and "suicide bombed" your avatar

Now what really intrigues me, is if all this X-files meets Matrix stuff actually happended to you,

And considering you made such a song and dance the last time about "having your account deleted to eliminate your internet presence due to Cyber stalkers", then why would you choose a screen name that is an obvious nod to you being a member earlier, and why in the world would you use the same exact Avatar??

It's hardly "Secure" or "Anonymous" if you are instantly recognizable via your Avatar picture... and I must say I recognised you as soon as you returned.

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm totally going to the kitchen to make a helmet out of cooking foil.

indifferent.gif

I only know what I have told you, and I have only told about 1/6 of it, because it is too  much to narrate and too confusing.  But, there would be no reason for me to make this stuff up.  Or to still be thinking about it so long after the fact.  But crimes were committed.  And there has still not been justice.  And an important part of my life was damaged, and there is no way to regain what was taken away.  And, I have proof....written claims taking responsibility, and witnesses--very very very credible witnesses.  I don't care if you do not believe me.  But you have no reason not to other than just mean-spiritedness and, perhaps, complicity. 

security_in_anonymity']
mick james wrote:

indifferent.gif

People do terrible things, criminal things online all of the time. And cybersecurity is at the forefront of our threat assessments at the level of individuals, organizations and nations. I don't know why you have such a hard time believing this happened. Not that it matters what you think. And, my access to military members is because I worked (when this was happening) as a civilian analyst on defense issues, and also because I live with two military officers. Although I am not and have never been military myself. I don't know why you or anyone else would think I was making this up. But the failure of people to believe me allowed this to go on for a very long time. And by the time I had proof, it was already too late--one cannot get a security clearance with something like this and the financial fall-out it causes, in one's record. And security clearances require investigations into finances. You don't understand anything, and you are being hateful.

People do terrible things, criminal things online all of the time. And cybersecurity is at the forefront of our threat assessments at the level of individuals, organizations and nations. I don't know why you have such a hard time believing this happened. Not that it matters what you think. And, my access to military members is because I worked (when this was happening) as a civilian analyst on defense issues, and also because I live with two military officers. Although I am not and have never been military myself. I don't know why you or anyone else would think I was making this up. But the failure of people to believe me allowed this to go on for a very long time. And by the time I had proof, it was already too late--one cannot get a security clearance with something like this and the financial fall-out it causes, in one's record. And security clearances require investigations into finances. You don't understand anything, and you are being hateful.