Party??

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

...and mine could wear a Larry mask tho he maybe jealous and a tad huffy if I gave him more attention when he wore a mask of His LovelyLarryness but hey hubbys will just have to deal with it like a fact of life, they can't compete LOL

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

...and mine could wear a Larry mask tho he maybe jealous and a tad huffy if I gave him more attention when he wore a mask of His LovelyLarryness but hey hubbys will just have to deal with it like a fact of life, they can't compete LOL

Mine gave up years ago when it comes to Bono - he even agrees that he is pretty cool and has a certain sexiness about him, but then does make himself feel better by saying that he is shorter than he is!

• Subscriber

nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango

• Subscriber

nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango
Well hubby did have some comments about that - but  i put it down to plain jealousy!!! Said it was down to lighting and camera angle etc.... but we know the truth!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango

Well hubby did have some comments about that - but  i put it down to plain jealousy!!! Said it was down to lighting and camera angle etc.... but we know the truth!

also known as DENIAL!!!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']nowt wrong with being short, no doubt he makes up for it in other departments nudge nudge wink wink as is evident from the leather-pants-mango-bulges! I mean....well.....hmmm...large mango

also known as DENIAL!!!laugh.gifI'll tell him that!! - and he does point out that he is 10 years younger than Bono - but as I tell him, i wish he looked as good as Bono does now lol!!! (and yes i am an evil wife!)

• Subscriber

but ask him this, does he have his own brand chocolate for pyjama party favours??

bono_luxus_011.jpg
Now i am having fantasies about this chocolate all melted and covering it all over the real Bono!!!