Are you coming to Sydney? Want to meet up for a pint?

mick james

• Subscriber

Hi mates!

I was just thinking if any of you are in Sydney on the night before the shows - Sunday 13th, would you be interested in catching up for a few pints/dinner away from the constraints of the GA line?

If anyone is interested, I was thinking we could meet up at the Opera Bar on the Sunday arvo.

This would be a good spot for all you non-Sydneys and I'm sure our international mates would get a kick out of having a pint at the Sydney Opera House.

Only problem with that is the Oprah show is on there the next day, and it may well be closed.

As an alternative, how does the James Squire Brewery or Cargo Bar (both at King St Wharf in the City ) sound?

Or the roof bar at the Australian Hotel in the Rocks - great view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.

Let me know if you're keen!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']I'll come along with Barbara Mick - we'd love to meet up for a drink with you. But can I just have a bowl of grass or something please - not into this meat lark!

so i'm gonna have to eat the entire thing?? no kangaroo, no wine! 

testing

• Subscriber

[quote name='verdal wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']I'll come along with Barbara Mick - we'd love to meet up for a drink with you. But can I just have a bowl of grass or something please - not into this meat lark!

so i'm gonna have to eat the entire thing?? no kangaroo, no wine! 

testing

hi verdal!

wow your first posts ever... and you quote me!? i'm honored wink.gif