Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

Ohhhhhhh:

The first email you sent was your Order Confirmation from your first subscription with U2.com which is an automated message upon purchasing your subscription in March of 2009. The second email is an automated News Announcement sent in February of 2009.

Live Nation Merchandise & my customer service team took over the customer service of the U2 Fan Club in November of 2009. Our email service reflects that your email address [harley.girlu2@gmail.com] has not contacted us since that time. Our customer contacts are orderhelp@u2.com, orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com, communitysupport@livenationmerchandise.com, or the U2.com Contact Us page [http://www.u2.com/help/]

Ok. Again how I'm supposed to know that? really! That is NOT fair.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi,

Is it true that foreigners won't be able to buy tickets for Chile in u2.com presale? Customer Service from ticketmaster.cl say that their web page does not allow foreigners to buy tickets. It seems that they ask for a valid Chilean Id (RUT) to allow purchase.

Tnx!

I really don't know. here in Brazil they separeted...Maybe they'll do the same thing. There were two websites: one for brazilian creditcard and other for international creditcard. the brazilian was Tickets4Fun... and the internationa was... something that started with E.... I think that Chile is going to be like that!

Hello, Good afternoon!

I would like to clarify some doubts. I registered on the site U2.com more or less two years. That means I'm a subscriber? Or just a subscriber who pays the $ 50?

I have the code and I am distressed for fear of not getting the ticket.

I await response.

Thank you!

• Community Moderator

Hello, Good afternoon!

I would like to clarify some doubts. I registered on the site U2.com more or less two years. That means I'm a subscriber? Or just a subscriber who pays the $ 50?

I have the code and I am distressed for fear of not getting the ticket.

I await response.

Thank you!

if in your profile page http://www.u2.com/service/profile/

appears something like this:

Your subscription is set to expire on : [DATE]

Login Name: [LOGIN]

Display Name (Your Community Name) : [NAME]

Email Confirmed: [Yes/No, depends]

Priority Access Group: [GROUP]

Your Presale Access Code(s): Code(s)

It means you are a paid subscriber and you don't have nothing to worry about... you have a presale code...