Consultation

hernan31

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use the code only ONE TIME. You can buy fou tickets, but using the same code only one time. If you have already bought 2 tickets using that code, you CAN`T use the same code again to buy another 2 tickets. It was explained by e-mail when they sent the codes.

• Subscriber

you find the code in your account info. click on top of this page. if the code is in green you can use it, if its red means its already used. and like nathalie says you can use it once for maximum 4 tix. in europe the tix have to be for same show, only in usa you can buy 4 tix but for different concerts if you want (as far as i know).  you can always try to swap here. (what i plan to do for dublin 2011-if there will be one!- buy 4 tix for 1st show and try to swap 2 of them against tix for 2nd show)

• Subscriber

I got my presale number, however the website does not allow me to buy tickets... Is it sold out? How can I guarantee my tickets?

is the show you wanna go to already in presale? and did you check your presale-group? if you signed up just now, you're probably in the last group. so you can start buy tickets on the 2nd day .