Consultation

hernan31

[quote name='security_in_anonymity wrote:

Max Tsukino wrote:

security_in_anonymity']Am I understanding correctly that the pre-sale also allows one to bid on Red Zone tickets?  I have not seen anywhere to purchase these, except at the ticket broker sites, and I have not purchased there because I am under the impression that the tickets would not be valid if bought through a secondary-seller since one must show the original credit card at pick up.  Is this correct?

in this case you are not bidding on (RED) Zone tickets as it was in the USA and Europe...

and yes... being regular or (RED) Zone tickets, avoid broker sites and scalpers...

Right-o.  Thank you!

Although, I have to say that if it were not for the ticket-broker sites, I would not have been able to see any of the shows that I did.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max Tsukino wrote:

security_in_anonymity']Am I understanding correctly that the pre-sale also allows one to bid on Red Zone tickets?  I have not seen anywhere to purchase these, except at the ticket broker sites, and I have not purchased there because I am under the impression that the tickets would not be valid if bought through a secondary-seller since one must show the original credit card at pick up.  Is this correct?

in this case you are not bidding on (RED) Zone tickets as it was in the USA and Europe...

and yes... being regular or (RED) Zone tickets, avoid broker sites and scalpers...

Right-o.  Thank you!

Although, I have to say that if it were not for the ticket-broker sites, I would not have been able to see any of the shows that I did.

• Community Moderator

security_in_anonymity wrote:

Max Tsukino wrote:

security_in_anonymity']

Am I understanding correctly that the pre-sale also allows one to bid on Red Zone tickets?  I have not seen anywhere to purchase these, except at the ticket broker sites, and I have not purchased there because I am under the impression that the tickets would not be valid if bought through a secondary-seller since one must show the original credit card at pick up.  Is this correct?

Right-o.  Thank you!

there are chances to buy tickets at face value as well as exchange them here in Zootopia... you can find threads and sections dedicated to that, both in the free as well as in the paid zone...

• Subscriber

Max Tsukino']

there are chances to buy tickets at face value as well as exchange them here in Zootopia... you can find threads and sections dedicated to that, both in the free as well as in the paid zone...

Noted.  Thank you!

best way to pay an honest prizehappy.gif and you know you don get false tix.