Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edgeforpeace

Free Assange

I love that song "Dirty Day". Bono is a man of Grace. Any decision he makes, I support. I wish I was there to listen to him personally sing this song. I am always wishing I could be with him where he is at. I am hungry for his energy, for Bono to see, feel and be with him, enjoy his existence, his presence. A Man who is Positive Energies; Bono is Sacred, too sacred for us all, we should all protect him for ourselves,  and quite frankly when it comes to Assange, I prefer a silent Prince. Neutral Prince. Thats a government thing. Bono has too of a great labour that needs to be done, and he does it gracefully and he is clean, not spiritually corrupted. I don't want his name mentioned with anything having to do with this man, Assange. Anyone who values the truth, will be Neutral on this man. Okay, he has threatened to leak more, but I think, this Assange man has done what no other man has done, everyone will have to do their jobs, not like 9/11 where we were hours away from the problem, in other words, too confortable, not ready. Now, even China will have to be on their toes. Bono sings this song so beautiful, I listen to it, and I love him even more. I don't want his name mentioned on anything having to do with Assange or what the consequences of what he did is, we can't drag Bono into it, we need him, as what he is, a light to many. Bono a light to many, is better if he stands "still on this" and not say anything. I like him inside just the way he is, perfect for us all. Bono is the greatest man for us all, and I don't want anything or anyone touching his inside or trying to drag it out of him. The name "a Light To Many" is the reason behind my feelings on this. We can speculate, guess what he thinks, but is better if we don't disturb the Giant that he is. A man like "Bono" comes only once in a million years, and I just want to enjoy him even if its like this, thru the miles and the walls set up by this world filled with vanity. If people only knew just how special he is, they would be protecting him like Ghandi, or Moses. Bono is our only light today, a true servant, who has been given God's grace.

Realmawake

In the pursuit of transparency, Assange lost his clarity.

His former partner has broken away from him to launch a new whistle-blower site, which he alleges will be less political and more responsible--adhering to the stated goals of the original organization without the corruption of reason and sleaze of spirit creeping in.  Let us see if he can be successful.

Assange is now trying to distance himself from the hackers, after several days of refusing to "oppose or condone" their actions.  I guess being ambiguous about criminals was complicating his cause further.  Idiot.

His former partner has broken away from him to launch a new whistle-blower site, which he alleges will be less political and more responsible--adhering to the stated goals of the original organization without the corruption of reason and sleaze of spirit creeping in.  Let us see if he can be successful.

Assange is now trying to distance himself from the hackers, after several days of refusing to "oppose or condone" their actions.  I guess being ambiguous about criminals was complicating his cause further.  Idiot.

Its not a support for him. Its the whole thing gives clarity, the truth comes out. That is important for us all. But, I don't think it is proper to do what he did without consulting the parties first, or at least speaking to them first. Sometimes, I think that the government knows where Osama is, and when I do, I also think about when former President Bush was in the white house, he allowed the families to board a plane and head back to Saudi Arabia. I think that was evil. I don't like that. They should have stayed, and taken responsibility for what their family member did here. I think they do nothing to stop their member from doing what he does, not even advice him or use their influence to stop him. So, I think they are in acceptance of what he does, so they are as he is.

Realmawake

The bin Laden family severed ties with Osama many years before 9/11.

This is like saying you should be held responsible for a murder committed by a brother who has been estranged and separate from the family for a decade or more.  That would be silly, no?

This is like saying you should be held responsible for a murder committed by a brother who has been estranged and separate from the family for a decade or more.  That would be silly, no?