U2 on Blackberry - help me please!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

I have just got myself the lovely new Blackberry torch and in about a year I will have learnt how to use it. Anyone who knows how to put pics from my PC onto it please tell me how!!

But I tried to get the U2 app and the U2 mobile album and the 360 tour updates and info but when I go to app world it says that it doesn't exist!- can anyone help me with this please?

Zhivvy, I have a BB with the U2 app. I can't remember exactly how I downloaded it, I don't use it much. Go here and try this if you haven't already http://us.blackberry.com/u2/download.jsp

Do you have the BB desktop program on your computer? You can transfer stuff (pictures) from your computer to the BB using that software program. If you don't have the desktop program, I think you can get it here http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/

I think I've also just plugged the cable into the computer and just copied pics, songs onto the BB, but I can't remember for sure because it's been awhile since I've done it and I don't do it that often.

It took me a bit to figure out how to use the BB desktop manager program, but I just fiddle with it and what I want to do usually ends up working.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

• Subscriber

Thanks for the advice Surrenders. I will check out that link and see if that one works.

I have downloaded the desktop manager and tried to copy across the pics. The music i have managed ok. But the pics, come up as all of my pics together and obviously I don't want to put the thousands of pics i have onto the phone. I made a folder of the few pics I want to transfer but it won't let me do it!!! - going to cry soon lol!

• Subscriber

I have a BB, too. I had mine set up so that my e-mails are also sent to my BB. If you have that set up, you can just e-mail the pics you want on there. That's what I do. I e-mail pics as attachments, open them on my BB, and then save them to it. It works just fine for me, and I've had no problems. 

• Subscriber

I have a BB, too. I had mine set up so that my e-mails are also sent to my BB. If you have that set up, you can just e-mail the pics you want on there. That's what I do. I e-mail pics as attachments, open them on my BB, and then save them to it. It works just fine for me, and I've had no problems. 
Thanks Jen - will try that!!! happy.gif

I never thought of that!  I have my email set up to go to my BB also, thanks smile.gif