U2360 in 3D....live from Sao Paulo, Brazil?

bflorendo

3 shows in Sao Paulo, Brazil. All I can think of is another U23D in the works. This time w/the Claw, in the round, in a stadium. It would makes sense! The 'Carnival' crowd, gorgeous women...of course! Maybe they'll release another U2 360 DVD....with the addition of Blu-ray 3D format....all you guys know how U2 is! What do you guys think?

• Subscriber

for u2 to release another 3d doesnt seem right to me. u2 have always been a band never to do things twice.

another 360 tour dvd will be nice though! but would be nice to have a proper live double cd prehaps for a change!

for u2 to release another 3d doesnt seem right to me. u2 have always been a band never to do things twice.

another 360 tour dvd will be nice though! but would be nice to have a proper live double cd prehaps for a change!

Yeah, a live double CD would be great. The last one I have is their ZooTV. The one where Bono talks about prejudging Michael Jackson. It has Bad, Desire and When Love Comes To Town.

• Subscriber

[quote name='bflorendo wrote:

MacFoley']for u2 to release another 3d doesnt seem right to me. u2 have always been a band never to do things twice.

Yeah, a live double CD would be great. The last one I have is their ZooTV. The one where Bono talks about prejudging Michael Jackson. It has Bad, Desire and When Love Comes To Town.

yea a live CD would be ideal. Or a compilation CD/DVD from a bunch of shows

personally i think they will film in Sao Paulo but instead of 3D:

U2 360 Holographic 

[quote name='celticfc09 wrote:

bflorendo wrote:

MacFoley']for u2 to release another 3d doesnt seem right to me. u2 have always been a band never to do things twice.

yea a live CD would be ideal. Or a compilation CD/DVD from a bunch of shows

personally i think they will film in Sao Paulo but instead of 3D:

U2 360 Holographic 

U2 360 Holographic....that would be great! What's with these cinemas? They need to come out with this technology already!

Hologram? Ha ha ha "help me bono vox, you're my only hope" I had hopes for a 3D DVD next year but the TVs are not selling, and retailers are slashing prices but still several thousand US dollars is not happening. Sony's 2010+ line of BD live players either come with or download a 3D player!

Spread some cheer, and there's hope amidst uncertainty