Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dizzybint

hows your snow?

I could post that in the 'In my day' thread downstairs...in my day people didn't watch and join in!!!laugh.gif 

Would love to come see you one day when I can travel easier, generally better in myself in the summer months, or you could come to Norfolk one sunny day and we could go to the coast!

I could post that in the 'In my day' thread downstairs...in my day people didn't watch and join in!!!laugh.gif 

Would love to come see you one day when I can travel easier, generally better in myself in the summer months, or you could come to Norfolk one sunny day and we could go to the coast!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif - I know, kids don't understand the fun of reclining carseats and car parks anymore lol!!!

and it is a deal - we'll have to meet up soon!

Our favourite 'local' beach in the snow (about 35mins drive, depending on traffic!), I love this beach, the tide goes out verrrrrrry far, this is the walk down to it that we take, I always feel a great sense of calm when I'm here, I think it's the only time I truly switch off and relax, just looking at the vast expanse of sand and the sea faaaar way, a line on the horizon that slowly turns into a glistening deep bluehappy.gif...roll on summer!

3252294453_ae89bb2a59.jpg

Good stuff, roll on Spring.....!!

Oh looks good on the beach Anj! And I may take you up on the offer and pop down to Norwich one weekend!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee laugh.gif(too much information?!!)

You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee laugh.gif(too much information?!!)
As long as it is not the food hamper!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it

I don't know about it at night - don't go up there in the dark, heard that Eleanor may see other sights unsuitable for her little eyes lol!!

Just one more - of me and my friend yesterday by the deers!!! (and you need to come up here and we can do the Chase together!)

164328_484657436688_711711688_6284205_4144058_n.jpg 

Love cannock chase,

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee 
laugh.gif
(too much information?!!)

As long as it is not the food hamper!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifmoral of the story, never eat my sandwiches!!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it

I don't know about it at night - don't go up there in the dark, heard that Eleanor may see other sights unsuitable for her little eyes lol!!

Just one more - of me and my friend yesterday by the deers!!! (and you need to come up here and we can do the Chase together!)

164328_484657436688_711711688_6284205_4144058_n.jpg

Love cannock chase,

Me too Maggie - when Anj finally gets up here you'll have to come too and we can all do the chase together