Jump to content

hows your snow?


dizzybint

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee 
laugh.gif
(too much information?!!)

As long as it is not the food hamper!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifmoral of the story, never eat my sandwiches!!

*Zhiv makes notes that need to nip to tesco first for a few packs of sandwiches!*
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

The snow is still here in Hitchin, not sure whether I'll make it up to the midlands on thursday, depends on how much we get tomorrow!!! Supposed to be fetching my mother to stay for christmas.

It isn't too bad around here Maggie - ok, the chase is full of it, but the roads and motorways are fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it

I don't know about it at night - don't go up there in the dark, heard that Eleanor may see other sights unsuitable for her little eyes lol!!

Just one more - of me and my friend yesterday by the deers!!! (and you need to come up here and we can do the Chase together!)

164328_484657436688_711711688_6284205_4144058_n.jpg

 

 

 

Love cannock chase,

Me too Maggie - when Anj finally gets up here you'll have to come too and we can all do the chase together

 

Sounds good to me...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']You are very welcome but just give me a little notice so I can throw my knickers into the hamper before you arrive hee hee hee 
laugh.gif
(too much information?!!)

As long as it is not the food hamper!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
moral of the story, never eat my sandwiches!!

*Zhiv makes notes that need to nip to tesco first for a few packs of sandwiches!*

 

 

Fortunately, Tesco just up the road!laugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Love cannock chase,

Me too Maggie - when Anj finally gets up here you'll have to come too and we can all do the chase together

Sounds good to me...Yeah - a plan!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it

I don't know about it at night - don't go up there in the dark, heard that Eleanor may see other sights unsuitable for her little eyes lol!!

Just one more - of me and my friend yesterday by the deers!!! (and you need to come up here and we can do the Chase together!)

164328_484657436688_711711688_6284205_4144058_n.jpg

 

 

 

Love cannock chase,

Me too Maggie - when Anj finally gets up here you'll have to come too and we can all do the chase together

 

Sounds good to me...

 

It's a deal!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Barbara our snow is white and cold here too - the things we have in common!

Caz can't believe that you don't have to go so far to have such different weather - hope you are well though and not trapped in for Christmas!!

And can't wait for our Zootop gettogether on Cannock Chase - WOOP!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...