Complete U2 Discography?

muddy grey wolf

Would it be possible for the backroom boys and girls here on the site to give a more complete discography on U2's Albums and Singles up to this moment in time?

There are quite a few singles not included in the list here (Bad-South Africa, Lemon-Japan/Austraila, "40" live-Germany, I Will Follow-Belgium?) on the site that have been issued around the world since the band formed. Also can we have a detailed discography on the various Promo albums/singles, E.Ps and limited issue CDs such as U27, Live In Boston etc etc that have been issued to Radio stations or for sale in just the one store (Target) for a few days

There are loads of U2 fans buying bootlegs on sites like ebay thinking they are the real thing (the U2.com Melon, Orange, Pineapple stuff that are actually bootlegs and mostly very poor quality) I know Melon is official but even that can often be found on offer with a CD case, inserts, booklet etc (Bootleg)

If we knew once and for all what is official and what is fake we would be less likely to be getting ripped off, and what better place to gain this information but right here on U2's official website?

Cheers.

The link will probably never be "officially" put on this site, but u2wanderer.org has a very deep, very thorough discography online, complete with info on genuine promo items, fan club releases, the more common bootlegs (and fakes), etc.  (Note:  The last few times I've double-checked info on the site, there have been problems with some links...but if you persist, there are ways to worm into the sections you need.) 

I don't think anything assembled by a corporate behemoth like Live Nation is ever going to rival anything put together by U2 fans (or, at least, U2 fans with a knack for cataloguing info!)

-- eaplatt

Yes I know of that site and it's first rate But it would also be nice to have the information here on U2's official website. I used to be a fully paid up member of u2.com but found it to be very poor value for money (We can still get the so called "Member's only" CDs on ebay and I still get to ask questions etc even though I'm no longer a paying member.