Time to retire "UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD"

Zipperboy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Every single concert Ive been to since ZOO T.V. has played this song. Frankly its good but not a "IT MUST BE PLAYED AT EVERY CONCERT" song.

The band must love this song !!! I believe U2fans will also feel this song is overrated.

Its time they retired this song and played GLORIA. Why they dont play this song is beyond me.

Does anybody know when they last did this in a concert ???
HELLS NO!!!  And they haven't played it at every concert since ZooTV, because it's my favourite song and they did not play it at my first show. They can retire Streets and Stuck in a Moment !!!

• Subscriber

UTEOTW is my top song off AB but Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses could trade with it nicely... lucky to have heard it at croke 1 Vertigo and it was great!.

And yes IALW needs to go with Miss S and replaced with Out of control and Gloria then swapping them both alternately with Electric co and 11 O'clock tick tock.

FEZ should be brought in also replacing MOS at the end with an occasional appearance of Breathe to end the show upbeat!.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

UTEOTW is a great song. Luckily they played Bad at both concerts i was. That' rare. My favourite song. Like they knew I was there and specially played it for me :)

That song should be in all the concerts.

But Anyhow, what songs should replace the UTEOTW song you think, i've heard Gloria but anybody other ideas?

• 3 months later...

no no no!

i love until the end of the world, it is one of their cannon's in the setlist.

in a little while should be the dropped song here. and prehaps miss s.

Yes, In A Little While should go. There's songs that should be played live, and others that are best listened to on their CD. UTEOTW has been played on every tour since Zoo TV, but it's full of energy. U2 should look into other songs too, like God II, Zoo Station, Out of Control and Gloria to put into the rotation.