Nuclear Bomb Detonates During Rehearsal For 'Spider-Man' Musical

toesonthenose

• Subscriber

Violence from people around too - fighting for their lives using any weapons possible.

Bono was quoted as saying - Don't believe in the Uzi

It just went off in my hands.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While all these horrible and negative news come from "NY" on "jeopardy" of my Prince and Edge, well, I am dreaming of something better for him, yes, the Prince. Right now, I would take him away to this little Island in DR to have fun instead of being in NY surrounded by those tall buildings, I would have him free, free forever enjoing the delights of my birthplace, enjoying the land God chose for me to be born. Yes, I see him away from NY, far and away, having fun in a water fall in DR. Oh, I wish I was there myself, no use in denying that I am desperate to have fun, take a vacation, I feel I am in shakkles here. There is got to be a place for my soul to go and just be free from the burdens of taxes, and debts and everything else. I just want to have fun, play. I need my fun.

Somebody is very excited about the whole thing. If you ask me, $65 million is way too much money. I don't even know what it looks like in terms of seeying the money. But, I can tell you, that if I had $65 million dollars, like if I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is  go away, far away in a deserted island with my kids. Just enjoy being, existing, grabbing coconut with my hands, sleeping in a hut. Yes, free me, free me more. Away, less is better than more in my case. Right now, I could be feeling like what I truly am, a Queen, in a hut, living in deserted island all to my self, enjoying Gods creation, all natural. How I wish this. I am a dreamer, and I like it. But, $65 million for a play, no way Jose, I just couldn't. I would start building housing for haitis poor. A state of the art hospital, programs for healthcare for the poor. Planting in plantation, forcing the government in DR to put water back in the rivers when they built this god forsaken dam. I had so much fun in the rivers, I remember how beutiful and clean the water was. I helped my mom wash clothes, and get gold.

We had so much fun. I miss the rivers and the water, the platanos and the coconuts. I am not happy anymore because of the taxes and banks trying to take my home. Its all evil. I surrender it all and I want my rivers and my hut back with coconuts, avocadoes, mango for the Prince, sweet lemons, green lemons, gold from the water fall.

I tell you, NY is beautiful, but  I don't like NY for my Prince, for a visit yes, to stay, no, too much drama,. Spider Man sound entising, but, with injuries and accidents, he is better off in hut in DR under the Sun of Realm. There he would be free under my kind of sun, I shall get a coconut and give to him to drink and savour the wonderful natural juice created by the earth in my homeland. There my eyes shall feast, watching him roam free enjoying all that I desire to have right now. I might even convince him to become a Guru from his home, and then, I can work from home with him teaching me with his addictive clean energies that make me delirious over him. Surely, he has too much power over me because of his enticing wisdom, adventures all over the world, knowledge of cultures, I am just in pure love. Yes, I am a dreamer, but I like it when I sleep and dream, because he is in my dreams, and he can make my dreams come true at any time now, after all, I am his daisy. A most enchanting Prince he is.

I don't desire a little Prince or a big one. I found mine. But, not in the manner that most think. I am sort of Pipin Long Stocking, she had her Dad, her dad was her Prince, he has his princess too. Thats how I think of "Bono" of the world, but the True Prince is not desired as for to be Realm's man for intimacy like carnal desires, He is Realm's Prince. Pure Love does not allow corruption, I mean, how can I desire him in the physical if he is married, and my love is grand, is not this kind of love, is a Gigantic kind of love that gives me freedom to roam the world thru energy, and connect to him by thought, he is a man unlike any other. I don't want any other, I want my own and I found him. Other man do not have gods grace, God knows they don't have his voice or his pitch, or even his dimple, or able to touch my soul and make me cry when I see my Princes's eyes. They don't have a humble heart, and don't know how to select biblical names for their children because they are subject to God like my Prince. They are not all over like my Prince, they are not loved by women and millions of people like my Prince, he is the nemesis of LOVE, I Feel Love, See Love in him;  I can't trade or change my Prince for nothing in this existence or beyond, would you give up your Prince if he knows how to take a dead soul and bring it back to life with God included to the doorstep of your home or the back porch of your home, a man that proves to you and your soul that God is right there, and now you are filled with love, life, light, desire to live, attached to God's energy all over, and you can feel him in the middle of nowhere when you think of him, and life is beautiful, even though many are destroying us with all the laws they have created to control us; ha, would you, I have to tell you, its time to let it all out. I love my Prince, I wish he was here, I want to have fun with him, I could have so much fun with him, as his daisy, I could, without altering his destiny; or touching his defenses, I shall protect him even from me; thats how it gets done, just to enjoy him, his being, he is a once in a million dream of mine, he is a treasure, and God sees him as I do too;  and you I am delirious over him. His energy all of him. I desire to speak to him, to listen to him read a book, and God knows, to play his guitar for me, I am a follower of the Prince of light. I know of no man who can capture my heart like him. He came, he entered and took possession of his daisy Realm. Thats how its suppose to be to capture Dimas daughters, thats my father, may he rest in peace; but he is a graceful man, I don't want anybody anymore. I just wish I had contact with him in a normal manner, like if he was part of my daily life, my friend, my confidant, like my sister Hilda. I must trust the person. I trust him completely and so should everyone who is very close to him, because they have the blessing of God to be with him, they know him how he is in his daily routine, when he sleeps, when he practices for the concert, when he reads books, when he gets sad, they have my Prince with them, he comes from a castle, he is Lord Hewsen, my Kind, now days my Prince, he is a very conservative man, private man, even though he is so famous. He can be trusted because, you can trust me, if you crossed your energies with his, you would see a man with a clean heart, with this magnetic energy that throws me into a trance when Ihear his voice. He won't falter, he won't betray your trust. He is a delight to God and to me too, so since you are all close to him, enjoy him in an intimate manner, atleast that light you get from him, goes with you when you pass on, while me here, I have to beg and pray for a miracle to allow me to enjoy that which you have in abundance, his presence, his energies, his beauty to which I am a humble servant and I surrender, give up, to the love I feel for him in a higher plane Love, where there is no corruption. I desire to have Bono close to me. I desire to feel his warmth close to me. I desire to hear his voice and his pitch right Magnified in front of me. I desire to have contact with my Prince. I hope he escapes his realm. I shall always speak the truth, but I love and respect all of him and everyone that is part of him, his seed, his family, his wife. Those are his treasure, they complete him.  

• Subscriber

Ms Realm it sounds like you need a vacation and there are some beautiful places in America where you can get away from the big cities. If I lived in America I would visit a Native American reservation, but you don't have to travel at all sometimes you just need to switch off all your electrical items and take a break from the field.  I only mention this because my neighbours and I had a power cut for several days recently and we had to use candles for part of the evenings - It was great! and you realize how much we take for granted in our little technological bubbles and how disconnected we can get from the real world because of it, much love to you xxxoooxxxsmile.gif 

Ms Realm it sounds like you need a vacation and there are some beautiful places in America where you can get away from the big cities. If I lived in America I would visit a Native American reservation, but you don't have to travel at all sometimes you just need to switch off all your electrical items and take a break from the field.  I only mention this because my neighbours and I had a power cut for several days recently and we had to use candles for part of the evenings - It was great! and you realize how much we take for granted in our little technological bubbles and how disconnected we can get from the real world because of it, much love to you xxxoooxxxsmile.gif 
Yes, jumping off the grid puts a lot of things in perspective.