WELCOME GUESTS!!! & SPECIAL GUESTS JANETTE B,LEAH,REDANDWHITEPEBBLE!!

sugrue

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

LOL!!! Hi Sugrue . . . so nice to see you in here, always nice to see you anywhere. I have a habit of running through here in the afternoon, but I always wander away from the computer and I forget to leave this site, so it keeps my name online for forever, lol. I was following the kids upstairs and saw the computer was still on - just about to shut it down when I saw you. I'm enjoying your latest battle of the songs - good work and this is for you . . . . . banana.gif

• Subscriber
LOL!!! Hi Sugrue . . . so nice to see you in here, always nice to see you anywhere. I have a habit of running through here in the afternoon, but I always wander away from the computer and I forget to leave this site, so it keeps my name online for forever, lol. I was following the kids upstairs and saw the computer was still on - just about to shut it down when I saw you. I'm enjoying your latest battle of the songs - good work and this is for you . . . . . banana.gif

WHY HELLO THERE JANETTE B..... Thanks for the Dancing Banana...mesmerizing!!!! The thing about TIME ZONES!!!!!!! Your afternoon is my middle of the night and possibly your night time will be my hangover!!! Your blue light has gone out now but YET your presence is still felt.... EXCELLENT SKILLS!!!

• Subscriber

The 'MOST EVER' bit is complety wrong! When news about Bono being out of action came in I definitly remember it being 1735 at one stage!!!!!!!!!

hi sugrue! wow, what a memory, lol!

and sorry i didnt enjoy the new battle-of-songs. but too busy round the house (and in the house too) and i remember how addictive it was the last time around!

• Subscriber
Wow busy afternoon lol!!!

And I too am sure that I have seen it higher than the rosebowl date too

Yeah!! although I wonder if say I logged on now-then logged off again and then back on... am I considered to be 2 guests through the day... I guess so....Very important Q's  tongue02.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

sugrue']The 'MOST EVER' bit is complety wrong! When news about Bono being out of action came in I definitly remember it being 1735 at one stage!!!!!!!!!

hi sugrue! wow, what a memory, lol!

and sorry i didnt enjoy the new battle-of-songs. but too busy round the house (and in the house too) and i remember how addictive it was the last time around!
Why hello there Barbara1.....you sound so busy!!!

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.  ~Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966

roll.gif