WELCOME GUESTS!!! & SPECIAL GUESTS JANETTE B,LEAH,REDANDWHITEPEBBLE!!

sugrue

• Subscriber

wow sugrue!! that truck sounds amazing!! or magnificent?! can you please save a seat for me on it?

i will be there when they play dublin this tour. no matter when or what, i will swapp shifts, take up holidays, make a big fuzz if anyone tries to stop me from goin mad.gifmad.gif CANT HOLD ME DOWN!!

wink.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Okay, will try Dublin then . . . . don't hold your breath thought 'cause I have a bad feeling dates will coincide with the start up of school and I won't be able to go then . . . will have to wait and see and try not to get my hopes up too much!
Call work sick Janette - this is U2 in Dublin!!!!happy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

Janette B']Okay, will try Dublin then . . . . don't hold your breath thought 'cause I have a bad feeling dates will coincide with the start up of school and I won't be able to go then . . . will have to wait and see and try not to get my hopes up too much!

I have dreamt about winning the LOTTERY...we call it Da LoTTo here... I would buy a truck with the biggest trailer... I would have the trailer adapted!! For instance if you landed in Shannon I would collect You and I would ask You to get into the trailer...You would look at me saying 'WHACKO' to Youreslf but as you go up on the tail lift and the doors open You realise that I have already been to Cork airport and collected more fans and they clap to welcome You... The door closes and then U23D starts up on the big screen up front of the trailer.. You get cross for a minute cos You realise that You've missed U2 at Home DvD and onwards we go to see OUR BAND in Dublin...then to Belfast..on back down to Limerick and then to Cork.. the next day You fly transatlantic from cork cos I have paid to put extra tarmac on the runnway so You can fly off home.... DREAM UP THE WORLD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN DREAM OUT LOUD.... thats the name of the game I reckon..... even if not possible now...Live in HOPE for some part of the above... even if it's just the concert!!! I'd very much like to ride on your truck!!!!eek.gif