Thank you for thr Forum clean up!

agt

• Subscriber

What you guys ask for, and what we get permission to do, and when we get it are not in the same timeline, so sometimes we have to erm, accelerate some of the changes or they would never happen.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Wow - looking great!!!!

and same as AGT says - thank you

Well.....they've closed your beloved Bono The Bag thread! The Counting Threads and the Mood Thread. Yeah...they "warned" us, so we weren't surprised...but still...mad.gif

warning? when?? where??? i dint see it!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Wow - looking great!!!!

and same as AGT says - thank you

Well.....they've closed your beloved Bono The Bag thread! The Counting Threads and the Mood Thread. Yeah...they "warned" us, so we weren't surprised...but still...
mad.gif

warning? when?? where??? i dint see it!It's in Baja's Featured Topics Thread. She doesn't say which ones, because "they" were trying to decide..so they chose Counts, Moods and Bags!! ha!

• Subscriber

Threads that have over 1000 replies get closed. This has been the case for years.

That, ahem, someone forgot to close them while I was away is another matter :P

psst, lemon, i wont tell bout the hush-money, if you wont wink.gif hope you had a nice belgian beer with it?

but why, baja? you all know we will just re-open a part II, so whats the use?grin.gif

What you guys ask for, and what we get permission to do, and when we get it are not in the same timeline, so sometimes we have to erm, accelerate some of the changes or they would never happen.
B i think that because so many people have done thier bit to get the folk who run this place to notice that it's been terrible in here for the past 2 years or so and more and more subscribers saying they will not renew is whats got them leaping into action i do think that if no-one had said anything then nothing would have been done. i pop in from time to time sometimes to see whats doing other times to throw a wee grenade in and sit back to watch it pop and coming in now and then noticing that nowt much has really changed.

• Subscriber

Threads that have over 1000 replies get closed. This has been the case for years.

But it is the BTB thread - we love our bag pics! please let the bag thread stay - would be so sad that people can't see the old pics as it goes down the pages! frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I remember that happened with Sugrue's first Battle of the Songs thread.  It got huge and was closed so we just started another one. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Bajagirl']Threads that have over 1000 replies get closed. This has been the case for years.

That, ahem, someone forgot to close them while I was away is another matter
:P

I remember that happened with Sugrue's first Battle of the Songs thread.  It got huge and was closed so we just started another one. 

it has happened with loads of threads up here too and we just start new ones-  countdown thread, counting thread, beer thread etc.... but this is hte one where we want the pictures to stay and a new thread will not allow he pics to stay!