It's so hot in Florida it's ridiculous

wahine

I thought 87 was impressive but we hit 89 today. It's raining tonight suppose to cool off tomorrow then warm back up. My daughter is freezing her a$$ off in Chicago wind chills suppose to drop to -15 tonight. She is flying home in a couple of weeks for her birthday and shuttle Discovery launch, I sincerely hope the weather stays warm for her, she needs to thaw out LOL!

I thought 87 was impressive but we hit 89 today. It's raining tonight suppose to cool off tomorrow then warm back up. My daughter is freezing her a$$ off in Chicago wind chills suppose to drop to -15 tonight. She is flying home in a couple of weeks for her birthday and shuttle Discovery launch, I sincerely hope the weather stays warm for her, she needs to thaw out LOL!

Yup, we're in for a deep freeze for the next few days in Chicago but then it's going to warm up and be above freezing.  That's great for February weather!

• Subscriber

On Monday I thought that maybe the spring is coming already, it was so sunny and only about -1C... then on tuesday we had a blizzard and 20 cm snow again.... so not a springtime yet!!

According to forecast, the rest of the week will be sunny and bright but cold. No more snow I wish!!