Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

i did hint that same thing to my love last week, kert, with valentine anfd my B-day comin up... we don really celebrate, but would be a nice gesture after working so hard (poor, little me) he says: but now it wouldnt be a surprise anymore.

i say: yes it will!! i will pretend we never had this conversation!!
i wonder if i'll get it... sauna, hamman, massage, jacuzzi....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH Kert ..yes in a wisper.thumbsup.gif

After my blog...oh! yes...

Surprise or not - it would be lovely and like you said you'd deserve it!!!smile.gif
maybe you have to give him another hint...wink.gif one is not always enough!happy.gif Or who knows, maybe he has already booked a nice and relaxing spa-weekend for you... ♥♥

I AM GOING WASH MY HAIR....not sure how long ago I said that?????????

back in 5 ish mins..laugh.gif

Good to hear now problems any more with the computer, Sue!

I lose the internet connection about 2-3 times a day.. then I have to reboot the modem and laptop again. It's annoying - i don't know if the problem is with the laptop or the modem...sigh.

It's easy to get stuck in here and suddenly notice that a few hours has gone....

Time for supper... warm sandwiches with pesto, tomatoes and chevre! Simple and good...tongue.gif 

And i guess i have to drink tea - no red wine in my house!!!

we're having chips tonite...yep, love found an easy way outta cooking.....again!laugh.gif but i cant complain, cause i looooove chips and he knows! but i thinking bout the delicious fish&chips we had when we were over at wales with zhiv&family..... mmmmhhhhhh.... looking forward to having that again in aprilhappy.gifhappy.gif

sorry to hear bout that internet-pronblem, kert. i would get so mad and throw laptop outta window if that would happen to me tha t often.mad.gif

Why does some one else meals so um....Not in the mood for cooking and not sure what have?

Warm sandwich with pesto, tomato and chervre!....share I have a bottle of red wine I didn't open yesterday....a bit early.wink.gif