Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

I still hope that I can utilize my paid membership and presale codes by buying tickets to European gigs for this summerhappy.gif

and barbara my floors are not very clean i'm afraid....eyes.gif but for ironing once a year they are clean enough wink.gif

Yes barbara that's what i thought too!! Have to buy more shirts etc etc etc....happy.gifhappy.gif 

would you go to dublin or uk-shows, kert? would be awesome to meet up with lots of zootops!

was looking in the shop for mugs some days ago, zhiv. but they don have the nice ones you have mad.gif! so you have to take me to the shop that sells themhappy.gif

47989 - i will do if we are by there, and you can get them from amazon too

omg!! i clicked mugs and there's one shaped like a toilet??? filled with something brown......sick.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Zhiv, Kert Barbara have any of you renewed your subs...early...not  sure how or what happens with old sub...did I see something about you can get discount on that or something...

i found one for hans!! showing grumpy (like in snowwhite) and saying: i hate mornings!!tongue.gif (okay, i admit. would apply on me too!)

47992 Yes I would definitely go / come to Ireland show!!!! It would be sooooo great to go together and have a zootops-party!!!

What kind of mug do you have zhiv? Thought that i could make "my own" mug... at least in here they make mugs in camera / photo shops if you send your own photos there... it would be at least uniquesmile.gif

dont order the toilet mug barbaralaugh.gif