Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Hey ..C'mon , life is tough at times, but there is always tomorrow, you have your health and I am sure you have lots of friends who think you are top notch . Life is a long and winding road we all have to travel.....wink.gif

Oh....and if it's like the ones in England ..It's mighty bumpy but we get there...eventually....roll.gif

MMmmmm OK! but there are times...when you think when is it my turn to have some fun and feel loved and happy with someone in your life....a feel a real (((((hug))))).....??????

Barbara1-Thanks for the encouragement.

As for my current mood, I'm in a busy one getting those last minute things together before I leave town tomorrow morning.

HUGS to everyone for the kind words. I feel great today, had a good cry and I felt so relieved that its finally over with him. It was a rocky 5 years and its time to move on. I was just more shocked than anything, even though I knew in my heart it was not going anywhere with him.

Hope you feel better Illumination, you haven't sounded too good lately, BIG HUGS to you!!!!

Oh yuck Illum. I hate migraines. Be well soon.

I am exhausted by happy

Patti we posted at the same time. Sorry to hear about your separation but glad that you have some peace about the decision.

Scout!!!!! How was the show? I should have been in Vancouver, I could have picked up Bono and got backstage passes!!!! LOL

Show was great. I'm still buzzing from it. Well, buzzing isn't right. I feel strangely calm and content and happy. It was fun and I just loved hearing them play live.

OK now I'm just laughing because I don't think I've ever posted a U2 photo on this site. I didn't take a camera last night because all I had was my big one and I didn't want to carry it around. I have no official proof that I was even there unless I was captured on the fan-cam.

BUT I did have the camera with me at the national park and I've now inundated you all with bison photos.

sorry but

well

haha

I know I know

not as nice as looking at the guys

sorry gals