mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

nice story (and a true one too!!):

on friday we bought silas a new ball (soccer) and in the weekend he went playing with it on the field by our house where there's a goal and kids from the neighbourhood come together. on sunday he comes home in tears. some older teenagers, he said they were polish so i think they're over here as season-workers, were playing along with them. they were kicking the ball up high, and at one moment it got caught between the branches of the trees, and when it came down a big thorn was sticking out of it, and it was damaged. he was so sad, and hans tried to comfort him telling him he would buy a new one.
next day the polish boys were on the field again and came up and asked him how much he paid for the ball, he said he thought it was 15€, so the boys took out their wallets and gave him the money! 
which i think was a very nice thing to do. happy.gif

so how is everyone here? not much time, so cant read back a lot but i see some great pics in here. hot!

nice story (and a true one too!!):
on friday we bought silas a new ball (soccer) and in the weekend he went playing with it on the field by our house where there's a goal and kids from the neighbourhood come together. on sunday he comes home in tears. some older teenagers, he said they were polish so i think they're over here as season-workers, were playing along with them. they were kicking the ball up high, and at one moment it got caught between the branches of the trees, and when it came down a big thorn was sticking out of it, and it was damaged. he was so sad, and hans tried to comfort him telling him he would buy a new one.
next day the polish boys were on the field again and came up and asked him how much he paid for the ball, he said he thought it was 15€, so the boys took out their wallets and gave him the money! 
which i think was a very nice thing to do. happy.gif

so how is everyone here? not much time, so cant read back a lot but i see some great pics in here. hot!
Barbara, thanks for sharing this beautiful story about young men with manners and respect for other people, not to mention basic compassion....

I think Ive always noticed that the people who are visiting from other countries, are so much nicer than americans!

Maybe I should find myself  nice Polish man, no kidding!

• Subscriber

I'm doing good - haven't been in Zoo for weeks and it feels good to be backsmile.gif I've missed you all my zoo-friends, hope you all are ok!

I became an aunt last Sunday!!! This amazing little baby makes me sooo happy! ♥ Going to see her on Saturday - then she is 6 days old and still pretty new, lol!!happy.gif

I'm doing good - haven't been in Zoo for weeks and it feels good to be backsmile.gif I've missed you all my zoo-friends, hope you all are ok!

I became an aunt last Sunday!!! This amazing little baby makes me sooo happy! ♥ Going to see her on Saturday - then she is 6 days old and still pretty new, lol!!happy.gif

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie!!!