mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Well I am in a confused mood as the longer threads have been blocked! so i have started this one again and the counting one but don't want a new BTB one as people are going to miss the pics already posted!

Do you think I should ask the mods if they can re-open it so we can keep the same thread?

I'm in a frustrated mood, since the site or photobucket is not lettting me post images??? I'm hoping they're not going to delete BTB thread. That's all of our artistry. I was trying to post protest images..lol I don't know what the problem is now!

I'm in a mood to tell you..to take a look in my profile..under My Photos.... I posted a few protest images!! Or check the under PHOTOS!! (if you want.....i'm not making you..)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Well I am in a confused mood as the longer threads have been blocked! so i have started this one again and the counting one but don't want a new BTB one as people are going to miss the pics already posted!

Do you think I should ask the mods if they can re-open it so we can keep the same thread?

I'm in a frustrated mood, since the site or photobucket is not lettting me post images??? I'm hoping they're not going to delete BTB thread. That's all of our artistry. I was trying to post protest images..lol I don't know what the problem is now!

I'm in a mood to tell you..to take a look in my profile..under My Photos.... I posted a few protest images!! Or check the under PHOTOS!! (if you want.....i'm not making you..)

Lol will go and look now!

Have added my bit to the protest/petition thread and put link on FB too!

• Subscriber

Im tired , went to sleep between 2.30am-3am

Hope everyone is well , am enjoying the radio though , dreamland lol

Hopefully this day leads toward good surprises.....................

bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

Archived